Wales vs Italy (2 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Italy continue their quest to qualify for the Euro 2004 Championships against Wales on Wednesday in Cardiff. The Azzurri have picked up 4 points from their first 2 games,having beaten Azerbaijan and being held by Yugoslavia. State your opinions and thoughts on the upcoming game right here..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I think this will be Trap's last game in charge ( :cool: )

Team I think, he should play

---------------------------------------Buffon---------------------------------

------------Cannavaro--------------Nesta--------------Iuliano----------

Zauri-------------Tacchinardi--------------------DiBiagio----------Oddo

-----------------------------------------Doni---------------------------------

--------------------------Inzaghi----------------DelPiero------------------

I'm sure this team could see of wales, but will trap instead opt for the dismal tommassi, gattuso, panucci???

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by ErikP ] ++
Pick a crap team so he'll loose and get sacked definetely!
alright then, if thats what u want:

----------------Trappatoni------------------

--------Panucci-Nesta-Maldini-----------

-Gattuso-----Tommassi-------------Fiore

--------------------Totti-----------------------

Inzaghi---------Inzaghi---------Delvecchio

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
maldini's not talentless - i'm assuming he's in there because he wouldn't show up? :)

the rest of it looks pretty terrible, although the trap's pretty good at shielding his career from countless blows, maybe he'd be a decent goalie after all

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I know he's not talentless. He's in there because well, he's not very good anymore, just look at what happened in the WC

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
true true

not much went particularly well in the wc though

i was watching our first match with my bro, and dp came on, crowd went crazy, i carefully explained who he was, and then he went and lost the ball pretty much right away

which sort of sums up the whole competition for me, although dp's mexico goal was great

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
yep, I was particularly disappointed by DP's performance when he came on in the first match, but the best moment:

against mexico--losing 1-0...

totti comes off to boos from the crowd after another inept performance, then an allmighty roar as alessandro del piero takes to the field, and then scores :touched:

I'm so glad I skipped school to watch that game

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
Wales are more of a club team, not too many outstanding individuals, but play well as a team. Giggs and Bellamy are the main threats. I'm not expecting a great performance - I stopped hoping a long time ago! Sadly I wouldn't be surprised if we lost, the team will be more or less the same as Saturday and more or less play as badly.

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
eheh why thankyou :)

the best part was, when i got in there and was trying to remember what exactly the shine-dalgarno sequence is (ha ha, i still don't know) all i could see was dp taking a victory lap :D

Aug 30, 2002
I remeber someone in this forum laughing at the idea Italy would struggle against Wales. Well, Wales do have very dangerous players in Giggs, Bellamy, Davies... and Italy don't look in great shape at the moment so it's going to be very tricky.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)