Wage Bill (1 Viewer)

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Looking at the wage bill, Roma is going to make some big decisions come next year. I just cant see them sustaining their current wage structure. Seriously, do they believe De Rossi is going to take an offer which pays the same amount with Boumsong? I doubt it. I would be fuming if I was De Rossi looking at morning papers, realizing that Boum Boum takes signficantly more than him. Ditto Mancini.

I think we should stay alert. Because, Roma will have to at some stage break or keep their wage structure. If they keep it, I think they will scramble amongst big clubs on whom to take De Rossi and Mancini. We are Juve, so with CL place, we can end up with one of them. Ujfalusi, Mancini, De Rossi, Nasri, :lol: I hope Secco spends some big bucks upcoming summer market.

As for Ivanovic, he better stay at Russia, if he isnt going to halve his salary minimum. Sorry boy, but you havent proven anything, and thus cant make more than De Rossi or Mancini.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Looking at the wage bill, Roma is going to make some big decisions come next year. I just cant see them sustaining their current wage structure. Seriously, do they believe De Rossi is going to take an offer which pays the same amount with Boumsong? I doubt it. I would be fuming if I was De Rossi looking at morning papers, realizing that Boum Boum takes signficantly more than him. Ditto Mancini.

I think we should stay alert. Because, Roma will have to at some stage break or keep their wage structure. If they keep it, I think they will scramble amongst big clubs on whom to take De Rossi and Mancini. We are Juve, so with CL place, we can end up with one of them. Ujfalusi, Mancini, De Rossi, Nasri, :lol: I hope Secco spends some big bucks upcoming summer market.

As for Ivanovic, he better stay at Russia, if he isnt going to halve his salary minimum. Sorry boy, but you havent proven anything, and thus cant make more than De Rossi or Mancini.
I like this way of thinking.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

De Rossi and Mancini will sign new deal with Roma soon.They will both have 3+ milion euros per year with that new deal.

Geof

May 14, 2004
Small football countries like Russia,Turkiye,Quatar spend 2 x money to keep popular players
The thing is, all these Russian clubs are taken over by some super-rich oligarch; They dream of transforming the russian league into one of the top leagues in Europe.

It would be a serious error to look at a club like Lokomotiv as a small club which will be happy to get money from a "big club like Juventus".

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I wouldn't describe the Directors job as successful. Not that we have a bad squad (We can even win the scudetto), but the wage is simply too much, I didn't believe it when I saw it first. Sigh

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
1. Roberto Mancini (Inter) £3.4m
2. Carlo Ancelotti (Milan) £3.1m
3. Luciano Spalletti (Roma) £1.3m
4. Cesare Prandelli (Fiorentina) £1m
5. Claudio Ranieri (Juventus) £1m
6. Walter Novellino (Torino) £700,000
7. Stefano Colantuono (Palermo) £610,000
8. Edy Reja (Napoli) £480,000
9. Walter Mazzarri (Sampdoria) £410,000
10. Delio Rossi (Lazio) £370,000
11. Marco Giampaolo (Cagliari) £340,000
12. Pasquale Marino (Udinese) £340,000
13. Luigi Del Neri (Atalanta) £320,000
14. Gigi Cagni (Empoli) £320,000
15. Silvio Baldini (Catania) £240,000
16. Domenico Di Carlo (Parma) £240,000
17. Gian Piero Gasperini (Genoa) £220,000
18. Andrea Mandorlini (Siena) £180,000
19. Massimo Ficcadenti (Reggina) £170,000
20. Fernando Orsi (Livorno) £140,000

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
I am willing to do it for half Mancini's wage, everyone is able to do as well as him with the players he has available, I am sure of that.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Small football countries like Russia,Turkiye,Quatar spend 2 x money to keep popular players

even mateja kezman earn 4.2 million euro per year

Juventus would not pay 4m for 23 years old defender
Why not? I mean if Boumsong can earn 2.5m than anyone can :D It's really ridicoulus to see how we spending money on wages, and it's no wonder why Camoranesi and Trez said that wages they've been offered are insulting. And just look at Olivera's wage he gets 1m for what? maybe for his tattoo's...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)