Vucinic: Focused on the task in hand (1 Viewer)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005

Mirko Vucinic has expressed his excitement ahead of Saturday’s Super Cup final encounter with Napoli. After a long summer away from the action, the frontman is itching to pull on the black and white stripes and contest the first official trophy of the 2012/13 campaign.
“We can’t wait to play against Napoli,” the 28-year-old told reporters. “The Super Cup is a difficult game, regardless of who you’re up against, so we’ll stay focused and look to bring the trophy home. We have the desire to win in order to show how strong we are.”
Vucinic missed out on the Bianconeri’s last friendly in Salerno and, along with Andrea Barzagli, joined up with the rest of his team-mates in Frankfurt before flying to China.
And the individual work at Juventus Center appears to have done him the world of good: “I’m in good condition, I trained in Vinovo and have run a lot over the last week.”
Attentions then turned to Saturday’s opposition, a team Vucinic is all too familiar with following last year’s closely-fought encounters.
“We managed to get an important point at the San Paolo, which is a tough place to play. Napoli can give anyone problems and they also showed that in the Champions League. We’re working to face them in the best possible way.”
The Montenegrin ended by commenting on the striking options available to Antonio Conte, in particular the recent return of Sebastian Giovinco.
“We wouldn’t have won the Scudetto if we weren’t decent up front. I work well with Giovinco, he’s a very technical player and his characteristics remind me of Del Piero.”

Source: Juventus.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)