Vote Del Piero For The Best P Award! (1 Viewer)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
I'm sure there is a mistake in the poll .. it probably got stuck after only a handful of people were able to vote .. there is no way Inzaghi and Baggio got only 1% and Vieri, Buffon, Nesta, Canna 0% .. the results of such polls should be distributed more evenly, because those players have many fans ..

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
I'm sure there is a mistake in the poll .. it probably got stuck after only a handful of people were able to vote .. there is no way Inzaghi and Baggio got only 1% and Vieri, Buffon, Nesta, Canna 0% .. the results of such polls should be distributed more evenly, because those players have many fans ..
I was thinking the same! The poll is broken!

sheva

Aug 7, 2002
No you Silly Bongos, it just means that the poll has probably just started:D So when totti had 88% it could just have been 13votes in all and he got 9, Del Piero got 2 and Inzaghi 1. Trust me, as more people hear about the poll Totti's lead will just decrease:angel:I'm not saying he wont win but hey I say maximum 60% for him:cool:

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Don't Worry sheva :D It happens ...

I think the poll count keeps increasing but without updating the poll results, so Totti might just stay up there :rolleyes: ..

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
Yea,I was thinking that,but it may be because very few people had voted at the time that I posted the results.:confused:

EDIT : Oops,sorry...I didn't see Sheva's post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)