Voetbal International EXCLUSIVE: Stam to Milan!!! (1 Viewer)

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
no, just some random thing Hydde called me. Later on we found out that "Kaliman" is an mexican cartoon character with a diaper on his head. :doh:

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
haha karlberg :D

i think its an interesting move. certainly seems like a waste for milan, but if i were lazio and i could sell a 30+ defender for 15 mill i would.

i can see where lazio's coming from, but milan? i dunno....

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++
no, just some random thing Hydde called me. Later on we found out that "Kaliman" is an mexican cartoon character with a diaper on his head. :doh:
Ahh yes, who can forget the "OMG WTF I HAVE A DIAPER ON MY HEAD" thread :touched:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
I agree with you and as I said I would prefer a young Italian defender BUT there is none who is showing flashes of brilliance AND as Most of the team is in their prime the mentality may be..patch it up NOW and invest in the off season. 31 year old defender like Stam for two years could do wonders. Not saying he will be there for years.
I was just saying its foolish to add up the age because it means Zilch..this years D of ours is old...and the top...juve's D of last season was older as well and the top....
Matteo Ferrari:angel:

btw,welcome back anders:)

Knighto

Feb 16, 2004
Without a doubt Milan will have the strongest defense on paper but who knows. within a few seasons they will be ****ed, without much youth in there team they may be good for a season or two but once these players get past it, which is inevitable, without much young blood in there team they could fall apart, if they're not careful. they have bought for the present and not fo the future. that is why juventus will always reign supreme....

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Knighto ] ++
Without a doubt Milan will have the strongest defense on paper but who knows. within a few seasons they will be ****ed, without much youth in there team they may be good for a season or two but once these players get past it, which is inevitable, without much young blood in there team they could fall apart, if they're not careful. they have bought for the present and not fo the future. that is why juventus will always reign supreme.. ..
in italy that is,not in europe:devil:

Knighto

Feb 16, 2004
Without a doubt Milan will have the strongest defense on paper but who knows. within a few seasons they will be ****ed, without much youth in there team they may be good for a season or two but once these players get past it, which is inevitable, without much young blood in there team they could fall apart, if they're not careful. they have bought for the present and not fo the future. that is why juventus will always reign supreme....

Aug 1, 2003
Well at least Juve does a whole lot better in europe than arsenal :D you can't argue with that. even if they beat inter 10-0 or whatever how many times do you see them in semis, or quarters, or even worse finals?

Oh, is it official yet? My milanista friend told me its official, but I'm not too sure

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Knighto ] ++
WEll seeing as how Milan's idea of investing in the future was buying Nesta and Juve's idea was buying Legro..I'm not worried

More over, I don't see any young bucks on your side either...Milan has a few tricks up its sleeve...

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
Giuseppe Matteo Masoni, administrative delegate of Lazio, during the radio show "La Voce della Nord" revelead that Jaap Stam did not give his availability to start negotiating an extension to his contract. "The agreement with the Dutch defender," said Masoni, "Will end on the 30th of June 2005 and therefore we won't be taken by surprise. In front of such a sure decision, we have to evaluate the offers that Lazio are receiving for the player.
In such a critical moment we would not do well for the club and its shareholders if we keep Stam till the end of his contract, when we will end up without the player and money that his eventual sale would bring to Lazio."

In the meantime," concluded Masoni, "We are sure that a good and serious player like Stam will always guarantee his best performance on the pitch, whatever his future holds."

President Ugo Longo, guest on Monday night of Lazialita on TV, made the point on the club's situation and explained certain details of the Stam-case. "We don't want that there is a repeat of the Stankovic-case because we have already paid the consequences of that failed contract extention. Jaap is a great player but his contract expires in 2005 and therefore we are obliged to consider offers that we are receiving for him. In fact the Dutch defender does not want to extend his contract with us and therefore we must not be unprepared in facing a very similar situation to that faced a year ago with Stankovic. We shall see in the next weeks what will happen," explained the biancoceleste president, who in the past days spoke with Stam about his situation

These are from the official site

he's gone

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
Well at least Juve does a whole lot better in europe than arsenal :D you can't argue with that. even if they beat inter 10-0 or whatever how many times do you see them in semis, or quarters, or even worse finals?

Oh, is it official yet? My milanista friend told me its official, but I'm not too sure
ya right. 4 seasons ago Panithinaikos threw Juve out(i was a juve supporter by then:devil:)at least teams like that dont throw us out.

oh and look at Man utd's sig thats nice.

Aug 1, 2003
oh is that all you can come up with? few seasons of not furthering in CL and a WHOLE LOT other seasons with good records in CL is better than whatever arsenal has

oh drop it, I was just trying to annoy you :D dont take it to your heart

Stam might be old or whatever, but Milan's defense is gonna be better than ours anyway :wallbang:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
ya right. 4 seasons ago Panithinaikos threw Juve out(i was a juve supporter by then:devil:)at least teams like that dont throw us out.
That was 4 seasons ago :rolleyes:

Why don't we talk about Arsenal getting thrown out by a team that isn't in Serie A anymore.

We don't get beaten by teams like Spartak Moscow 4-1, or Shakhtar Donetsk 3-0

Let's not forget losing 3-1 to Shalke, and the fact that Arsenal lost to Panathinaikos too, and Mallorca in the same group.

Arsenal are Europe's perennial chokers; face it.

Oct 2, 2002
Stam is a great addition to Maldini-Nesta-Cafu-Pancaro-Kaladze defence....
Laursen will defenetly leave the club in summer...Billy is old...So is Maldini...Stam is taken to provide some strength to the defence overall...there will be a youngster imo arraving to Milan...and that will be Bonera....who could learn a lot from Maldini-Nesta-Stam;)
Parma will be selling their top players as they are in bad financial position....
IMO:
Mateo Ferrari-->Juve
Bonera-->Milan

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

That was 4 seasons ago :rolleyes:

Why don't we talk about Arsenal getting thrown out by a team that isn't in Serie A anymore.

We don't get beaten by teams like Spartak Moscow 4-1, or Shakhtar Donetsk 3-0

Let's not forget losing 3-1 to Shalke, and the fact that Arsenal lost to Panathinaikos too, and Mallorca in the same group.

Arsenal are Europe's perennial chokers; face it.
2 numbers

4-0

4-0

4-0

and i dont want to even get started on Juves stories with referees:rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)