Vista cracked! (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Not exactly a scoop, everyone was saying it would happen very soon after release.

it means that every copy of Vista has to be activated, even the Business/Enterprise volume licenced editions.

However, to make life easier for administrators
Don't you love sentences that start that way lol.

This crack is very clever, I enjoy the concept. Vista needs activation? Run your own activation server, in the best spirit of DIY!

OP
Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    VMware is such a wonderful tool. But I must be honest, my test can't classify as extensive. Draw backs as a result of system specifications.

However, I think Vista is crap.

ahmad193

Dec 4, 2006
    the problem with the other OS's is that there arent a whole lot of Game/Softwares that are available in the market ... let alone the ones available to download over the net..

the ONLY reason why im hanging on to windows.. is becuz its still the biggest fish in the sea.

OP
    Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8
    ahmad193 said:
    the problem with the other OS's is that there arent a whole lot of Game/Softwares that are available in the market ... let alone the ones available to download over the net..

the ONLY reason why im hanging on to windows.. is becuz its still the biggest fish in the sea.
    So I said on my blog as well...

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    I've said it before, I'll say it again. Windows and Mac OS is like Democrat and Republican. Especially now with Vista. Shades of gray. People who think Windows is evil and Mac OS is redemption really need to get out more.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I've said it before, I'll say it again. Windows and Mac OS is like Democrat and Republican. Especially now with Vista. Shades of gray. People who think Windows is evil and Mac OS is redemption really need to get out more.
    People who think other people should get out more based on their choice of operating system need to get out more :D

Jan 7, 2004
    people who think people ... ok we get it

however

Windows finally comes with a prominent backup program. That’s great, except that you can specify only which categories of things to back up (pictures, e-mail, and so on), not which specific files or folders.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    People who think other people should get out more based on their choice of operating system need to get out more :D
    Blind faith, not choice.

Windows finally comes with a prominent backup program. That’s great, except that you can specify only which categories of things to back up (pictures, e-mail, and so on), not which specific files or folders.
    And not installed programs, their settings, system settings, or anything useful like that should a virus destroy your files and you need to restore the whole system.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)