Vincenzo Iaquinta (4 Viewers)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
He just came back from injury and at time when we were defending, and you guys can't hold yourself criticizing him :sergio:
yeah, he just got back from an injury, but the the thing is that he always plays like that. Injury or not he is a very limited player.

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
He was pretty isolated. I wouldn't blame him.
Maybe.....but a few times he threw his toys out of his pram when the ball didnt fall kindly on his foot. So instead of chasing down the opposition with the ball on a few yards away he chose to continue sulking like a spoilt little bitch. Yeah he was isolated.

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
He just came back from injury and at time when we were defending, and you guys can't hold yourself criticizing him :sergio:
If you come on against inter with 20min or whatever it is to go (fresh legs and all) at least stick in a decent shift and do it for the team, if it means doing the so called donkey work. Not sulk. Fucking do one if thats the case or wear another shirt.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
I hope he warms the bench for the rest of the season. Displayed zero heart tonight, and considering the work ethic of the rest of the team, he was pathetic. Marchisio was not fit either, and he ran his heart out. All IQ did was pull "an Amauri", complaining the entire time. In hindsight, we should have left Toni on, but I understand Del Neri's thinking, as usually IQ would be battling for balls and putting pressure on the Inter defense. Instead, he just sulked and bitched the entire time. Even an injured Matri offered more.

Maybe.....but a few times he threw his toys out of his pram when the ball didnt fall kindly on his foot. So instead of chasing down the opposition with the ball on a few yards away he chose to continue sulking like a spoilt little bitch. Yeah he was isolated.
:tup:

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
I hope he warms the bench for the rest of the season. Displayed zero heart tonight, and considering the work ethic of the rest of the team, he was pathetic. All he did he was pull "an Amauri", complaining the entire time. In hindsight, we should have left Toni on, but I understand Del Neri's thinking, as usually IQ would be battling for balls and putting pressure on the Inter defense. Instead, he just sulked and bitched the entire time. Even an injured Matri offered more.

:tup:
Ditto

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
I agree that he just got back from injury, and not fully fit, but he could still work on decreasing his moaning, whining and hand waving everytime something doesn't go his way. specially when he loses the ball, he stops and start raising his hand, and doesn't even try to run back to recover it. Too lazy and selfish out there!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)