Vincenzo Iaquinta (13 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Scored 5 goals in today's training session according to the Juventus website.

Iaquinta - Martinez, def the way to go. Iaquinta is better with his feet than his head and Martinez has the technique to distrubute the ball to him, how Diego was once meant to do.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
:D you know those things that work only when they are new and then either explode in your hand or recharge slowly,a that!

But unlike a battery, he breaks easier. And Juventus can't go out and buy a Duracell bunny to replace him.
So its ok if he gets injured against Udinese and not against roma?

We are like "europa is not important and we should concentrate on serie A" we get knocked out and since then our slide in serie A has started.

Now we are doing the same against roma....how many of our players have been injured in serie A and how many in other cups?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
It's not okay for him to get injured currently.

My point: I'd rather he played the more important match out of the two than risk him not having a chance to play against Udinese.
I get it,but we cant babysit our remaining players in fear that they might get injured.

I'd rather he starts against roma,he scored against them in the first leg and he can use the roma match as a warm up for the more important udinese game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)