Vincenzo Iaquinta (3 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
You don't know how many scored, when he was injured when he played or not, but you hate him and you want to get rid of him? Is it his look or hairstyle?

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
You don't know how many scored, when he was injured when he played or not, but you hate him and you want to get rid of him? Is it his look or hairstyle?
When did i ever say that i hate him exactly!?!? i just simply said get rid of these sicknotes who season upon season get paid huge amounts and play around 30% of the season fixtures.
Well lets put it this way around, if you owned a business and one of your members of staff constantly called in sick or was injured what would you do? get rid im sure.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
sure you don't like him by calling sick note and when you want to get rid of him.
You need to check in the stat thread in this forum, to see that he isn't doing as bad as you think, yeah he missed some easy chances, but his goal scoring and assisting rate per minute is better than DP and Amauri and probably Quag's too.

This was discussed in this thread a few pages back btw.

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
sure you don't like him by calling sick note and when you want to get rid of him.
You need to check in the stat thread in this forum, to see that he isn't doing as bad as you think, yeah he missed some easy chances, but his goal scoring and assisting rate per minute is better than DP and Amauri and probably Quag's too.

This was discussed in this thread a few pages back btw.
You seriously pulling my leg here!?! :lol:
So i call him a sicknote means (to you) that i dont like him? Right-yo i'll leave you alone with that one. Yes his stats seem good. But to have a player knowing hes going to pull a ''Mauro'' each season isnt very reassuring is it, knowing sooner or later he'll be missing for a few months. Is there a stat to how long hes been injured?

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Vinny didn't play a friendly match against Lucento because of injury he got yesterday during training. Probably will be on the bench against Parma on thursday. :)

mondo1

May 14, 2006
we should sell both amauri and iaquinta... theses guys are always injured.....when have both been fit at the same time?

just a waste of space and wages....
and even when fit i'm not really a fan of iq

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
we should sell both amauri and iaquinta... theses guys are always injured.....when have both been fit at the same time?

just a waste of space and wages....
and even when fit i'm not really a fan of iq
He's great against the lesser teams like chievo and parma, so i'll keep him but the other injured one, i'll let him go first.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)