Vincenzo Iaquinta (4 Viewers)

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
I saw Egyptian famous retired player Hazem Emam recently on TV and he was talking about young players and their development, he said when he was playing for Udinese there was a kid who knew nothing of football that he would see daily coming and leaving from training, and now after over 10 years he plays for Juventus

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
I saw Egyptian famous retired player Hazem Emam recently on TV and he was talking about young players and their development, he said when he was playing for Udinese there was a kid who knew nothing of football that he would see daily coming and leaving from training, and now after over 10 years he plays for Juventus
:lol:
:lol: Fuck Hazem anyway tho; he is a maggot and a prick, not to mention a fragile sissy.
You really hate Zamalik don't you :disagree:

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
Dam that's cold.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I say whatever I want :stuckup: :p

When was the last time Zamalek won anything of note anyway?

However, Iaquinta is a cack footballer; he runs and tries hard but his ball control and finishing are woeful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)