Vincenzo Iaquinta (132 Viewers)

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Both Amauri and Iaquinta are competitive characters. Apparently, both are in a race. A race to see who can piss the hell out of all Juventus fans. Amauri thought he had won it by maintaining a goalless streak in Serie A. Iaquinta capped it off tonight by missing what could be a match-winning penalty...

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
Am i the only one or does anybody else thinks that we have the worst two strikers(Amauri, Iaquinta) in Serie A?
ive had that feeling for a long long time

floccari,di vaio,pellisier,matri,baretto,caraciallo,pinilla are all in a different class than amauri and iqauinta

THEY KNOW HOW TO SCORE FKN GOALS AT LEAST AND WITH THEIR FKN FEET!!!!

Dec 31, 2008
Naah your exaggerating
Not worst but almost all the teams in Serie A atleast one striker who is better than both these players. Fuckin Borriello is scoring more goals than them. 34 year old Di Vaio has scored 36 goals in the last two seasons in Serie A compared to 35 combined of both Amauri and Iaquinta.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Not worst but almost all the teams in Serie A atleast one striker who is better than both these players. Fuckin Borriello is scoring more goals than them. 34 year old Di Vaio has scored 36 goals in the last two seasons in Serie A compared to 35 combined of both Amauri and Iaquinta.
They're neither Great or poor, both are pretty decent strikers but thats about it. Iaquinta managed to score some really important goals for us since he joined the club. Amauri never was a prolific goal-scorer but still he's decent.

Our team can hardly create 2-3 real chances for our attackers so i wouldn't put all the blame on the strikers.....

Dec 31, 2008
They're neither Great or poor, both are pretty decent strikers but thats about it. Iaquinta managed to score some really important goals for us since he joined the club. Amauri never was a prolific goal-scorer but still he's decent.

Our team can hardly create 2-3 real chances for our attackers so i wouldn't put all the blame on the strikers.....
IMO both are not even decent.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
He is bad, nothing new. It's not like he's been any better before. A speedy striker with a bad first and final touch on the ball, average in the air, and no technical abilities. I don't blame him at all, I blame the old managements for buying him and the new managements for keeping him. Average striker that would fit right in an average midtable team

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 132)