Vincenzo Iaquinta (45 Viewers)

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
if tottenham want him then please what are we waiting for?

hes a striker with a complete lack of killer instinct..at least even strikers like pierre webo can carve out more chances than iaquinta

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
He's a born center back but for some reason has played his whole life as a striker. This guy's sucked for his whole career, I can't believe people liked him at any point in his entire life.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
He can be everything but a striker.
Thats better than not being able to play anything at all, no?

Yes, let's blame Italy's failure on Iaquinta!
Thats what everyone is apparently doing

He is useless. A striker is supposed to score goals, and he didn't. He was arguably the worst striker for Italy, along with Gila. Horrible touch, and no end product.
Thats not saying much now is it?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Iaquinta is not a bad player you dumb imbeciles.

have you forgotten how many times he saved our asses in 2007/2008 when he joined us? or late in 2008/2009 season when he was scoring goals at end of season when our other strikers were choking?

just because he is horrible for italy doesn't mean anything. why aren't you sons of bytches in Chiellini or del piero thread criticizing their choking for the national team?

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
He is useless. A striker is supposed to score goals, and he didn't. He was arguably the worst striker for Italy, along with Gila. Horrible touch, and no end product.
people are quick to forget everything!

going by your logic (obviously you're talking about this WC I suppose) , Torres, Rooney, and all the strikers who have not scored in this WC so far are useless too.

Plus I would even say they had more opportuinites than Vinni

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Iaquinta is not a bad player you dumb imbeciles.

have you forgotten how many times he saved our asses in 2007/2008 when he joined us? or late in 2008/2009 season when he was scoring goals at end of season when our other strikers were choking?

just because he is horrible for italy doesn't mean anything. why aren't you sons of bytches in Chiellini or del piero thread criticizing their choking for the national team?
I haven't forgotten nor am I criticizing him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)