Vincenzo Iaquinta 15 goals in 2009 (1 Viewer)

OP
Naggar

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3
    http://www.juventus.com/site/eng/NEWS_newsseriea_2CF27EA6A569443D99EEE20BFA1AD2B2.asp

Statistics of the year 2009 of Juventus

With the friendly match against Al Itthad, Juventus’ year came to an end. From a statistical point of view, taking into consideration only the official matches, 2009 came to an end on the 20th December with the match against Catania.

In the last 12 months, the bianconeri played 50 matches, divided into 38 championship ties (17 this season and 21 in the 2008/09 season), 8 in the Champions League (6 in 2009/10 and 2 in last season’s) and 4 Coppa Italia matches, all played last season.

The total balance in the three competitions is that of 22 victories (19 in the championship, 2 in the Champions League and 1 in the Coppa Italia), 15 draws (11 in the championship, 3 in the Champions League and 1 in the Coppa Italia) and 13 defeats (8 in the championship, 2 in the Coppa Italia and 3 in the Champions League). With regards to the number of goals scored the total is 80 and 59 goals were conceded.

Out of the 80 goals scored, 15 carry the signature of Vincenzo Iaquinta. The striker has thus won the top-scorer title. Del Piero won the table for the most set-pieces scored which includes 3 penalties (from as many opportunities) and 2 free-kicks. With regards to the player who made most appearances, Gigi Buffon came first with 45 appearances and a total 4050 minutes played.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    I love Vinnie. Our best forward by far. He's strong, good shot, good header, fast, tireless worker and going forward, creating space for the others.

Okay, he's a bit clumsy and can miss out on scoring opportunities sometimes, but he really loves this club and scoring for us. I hope he recovers good and will find form fast ;) then it's time to bench that Amauri Carvalwho.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    Thanks for the video Naggar, good job. I just can't stop smiling when i see Iaquinta scoring goals, he's such a positive character in our team. The one against Chelsea is my favourite :heart:

OP
    Naggar

Naggar

Bianconero
    Sep 4, 2007
  • Thread Starter #11
    Yeah guys, personally until recently Amauri was still my first choice beside Alex, but right now after the 2009 stats, It's Iaquinta without a doubt then Trezeguet, Vincenzo works harder than the other strikers and he always plays with a spirit
    My favourite is Chelsea's too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)