Viewed threads (1 Viewer)

OP
cuore

cuore

Aug 10, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3
    maybe you guys should look into it. It makes every thing so easy. I'm not saying that our forum is better, but the red/black layout is really clear. I know it was changed awhile back. It used to be like this one.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
    Aug 12, 2005
    Nothing in this version of vBulletin, I believe. Newer versions have a "--->" to the left of the latest poster in a thread, to let you know if you've posted in it. Doesn't help you a lot--at least as far as knowing if it's a recent reply by you (ie, even if you responded to a thread 1 month ago--it still shows the "--->"). It is handy in that if you click on the "--->' it will bring you to YOUR last post.

FYI :)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Tifoso Lou ] ++
    Nothing in this version of vBulletin, I believe. Newer versions have a "--->" to the left of the latest poster in a thread, to let you know if you've posted in it. Doesn't help you a lot--at least as far as knowing if it's a recent reply by you (ie, even if you responded to a thread 1 month ago--it still shows the "--->"). It is handy in that if you click on the "--->' it will bring you to YOUR last post.

FYI :)
    There's a black dot in the icon to the left of the threaed title in the current ones that does exactly that. Nothing to mark a thread read though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)