View problem (2 Viewers)

OP
giovanotti

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9
    mikhail said:
    I can't see it either, logged in with Firefox or logged out with IE. Haven't a clue what could be wrong.
    vBulletin Message

I tried with Mozilla but the same thing...for the firs one I get this message:

giovanotti, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    giovanotti said:
    vBulletin Message

I tried with Mozilla but the same thing...for the firs one I get this message:

giovanotti, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    I get the following:
    Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
    I think I need some :coffee:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    giovanotti said:
    But some other memebers are able to see these pictures!
    Yes, but there are also several members like you who can't see them. So whatever it is; it's not a problem specific to your profile or computer :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)