Vieri (4 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I would rather eat sushi off of Anna Nicole Smith's dead body after it was dragged on the autobahn from Turin to Bremen while truckers made successive shit and piss stops on her carcass every 50 kilometers than have Iaquinta play playmaker for Juventus.

Plus play with only ten players.
Muntari was to be the 11th man but he is sent off so often it was better just to plan for only 10 players.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
iaquinta the playmaker :lol2:

his full formation would propably be this

------------Del Piero------Palladino-------

------------------Iaquinta--------------

-----Nedved----------------------Camo----

---Boumsong-Chiellini-Legrotaglie-Urbano--

-------------------Buffon(?)----------------
Either you are a bit slow or you just haven't read correctly. In my formation Iaquinta isn't a playmaker at all. Fools...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Sorry, Vinman. Bobo is crap. But crap that smells just a touch sweeter than Iaquinta in my mind these days...

Sometimes it's the guy in the doghouse with something to prove that can be more dangerous.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Sorry, Vinman. Bobo is crap. But crap that smells just a touch sweeter than Iaquinta in my mind these days...

Sometimes it's the guy in the doghouse with something to prove that can be more dangerous.
now, if Bobo is crap, as you say, then what does that make Zalayeta ??

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Zalayeta is mostly crap, but he's utility crap. Teams are made up of roles, and one of them is the unflattering one of the bench striker who can't suck up too much salary (see: Recoba), who can't be a whiny little bitch about all his time on the bench (see: Miccoli), and cannot be completely worthless on the pitch when he's called without regular playing time (see: Vieri).

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Either you are a bit slow or you just haven't read correctly. In my formation Iaquinta isn't a playmaker at all. Fools...
so hes an attacking midfielder, dont worry, i know what youre on about
im sure he would be excellent in that position, but who will he rotate with ?

i was thinking maybe getting gladstone back and putting him there

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Vieri! Hell ya!! this guy is awsome! He's unstopable!

He's got strength, and eye for goal and great movement along with leathal finishing! we should reclaim him at ALL Cost!

(sorry bad internet connection, my comp's laggin about 4-5 years)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)