Vieri has been to Milan,Crespo or Gilardino near to Juve! (2 Viewers)

rokkstar

Feb 2, 2005
crespo ... no, we have enough backup.
gila.... yes , it's fate hes the next paolo rossi.
we can keep trez if we don't buy gila.

chicken before the egg?!? or is it the other way roun?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
What the hell Parma are waiting for to sell Gila?
They supossed to have an urgent need for money,
what are they waiting for?
They cant sell Gila the last transfer days because they wont have the time to use that money and make the right transfer to build their team.

PeeMaN

Apr 4, 2004
I have a feeling that Crespo goes to Inter, Gilardino to Milan and we don't invest in any forwards this year but buy a classy midfielder like for example Rosicky...

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
We do need a forward but don't need a striker, it would be nice to swap Miccoli for Cassano, but that's not looking good.

Chicco

Jun 21, 2005
Umm, we gotta sell trezeguet as we need the money to buy emersons partner, so we need to buy another striker. Therefore, we should aim for gilardino, but it looks like he will cost too much unless we swap some players like legro, and loan olivera, birindelli, etc to them. I think we will probably get someone like saviola, who barca put up for sale this morning, or crespo if we swap him with chelsea.
Another option could be owen from real madrid, or someone like lucarelli perhaps?
PLUS if zalayeta is leaving, it would leave us with only one out and out striker, so we gota buy a sub striker, perhaps keeping sculli?

SOOOOOOOOO
Moggi will buy Toni from Palermo!
Italian, young, good links with palermo, and only valued at 15 mil euros:D

Diobaggio

May 5, 2005
i think when we talk about strikers we seem to forget that Del Piero has huge,huge motivation to do well this season given that he will want one last chance to play for italy in a major tournament.
Del Piero knows he must deliver with the likes of Toni,Iaquinta,Esposito,Di Michele and Caracciolo also in Lippi's thinking...thats not to mention the regulars Totti,Gilardino,Cassano,Vieri,etc.
basically what im saying is that Alex will probably have a good season

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by bestjuve ] ++
It is confirmed Vieri has been to Milan,if Juve plan to sale Trezeguet to Chelsea,at least one of the forwards between Crespo and Gilardino will go to Juve.:D
Well Ofcourse he's been to Milan, he was just playing for Inter !! He's been to Milan plenty of times, lives there. :D:D:D (no confirmations needed)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
But y accept Crespo if we can get Gila? Crespo is not bad, and I think he played much better than vieri last season. But with Gila on the market, I just feel he is the one we need to focus on.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Gila is a better investment,
Chelsea wont sell Crespo,just loan him and only if they secure the services of a high class striker

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)