Vieri Furious At Inter (1 Viewer)

OP
Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #41
    Btw It's not only Vieri that is furious with Moratti. The Inter fans at the training ground today they exposed a banne that said "Thanks Crespo, Sell Recoba to Chelsea! Vieri and Javier Interisti forever."

And on their website, the fans are all insulting Moratti and his men for selling Crespo.

Moratti said they won't be getting another striker, however they're being linked with Morientes.

Soon there will be the meeting between Moratti and Vieri to clarify the situation. If Moratti fines him, Vieri might get more pissed off, but if he's not given a fine, Toldo and the rest of the team might feel tha there are 2 different measures within the club because he was fined when he criticized the club.

So expect more news on this story soon :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    inter doesn't even need the money,and they're selling hernan crespo without anyone capable of replacing him(except maybe recoba,but he has other roles).

crazy morratti.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++
    inter doesn't even need the money,and they're selling hernan crespo without anyone capable of replacing him(except maybe recoba,but he has other roles).

crazy morratti.

quite to contrarery..... inter actually doesnt need crespo ....and they already have enough depth in that position...and with this trasfer enviroment such offer wont come everyday.

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

quite to contrarery..... inter actually doesnt need crespo ....and they already have enough depth in that position...and with this trasfer enviroment such offer wont come everyday.
    well I think they bought him for £34 million and now they are selling him
    for £22..... All the new players Inter signed for this coming season was to be able to give great cross balls to VIERI and CRESPO...

During the first interviews with the new players they always said:
    I hope I can achive feeding VIERI and CRESPO with great crosses....

Crespo was a very dangerous player and I'm glad he left from a JUVE point of view, but then again Martins is a great player as well and can turn things up side down....

I just hope they don't get Mexés now.... :fero::(

OP
    Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #45
    If they get Mexes he would pushing Cannavaro out of the team ;) So I really doubt it.

Paranoia - Actually Inter do need the money cos in these past years they always were in the red at the end of their financial year, except for last years financial year (which ended 30th June) where they just made it in the gree (that's why they started purchasing player after 1st July).

Crespo would have been excellent for Inter especially when you consider that Vieri guarantees at least 1 or 2 months of injury per year, however Crespo does not like the idea of being a reserve to Martins and clashed quite often with Cuper.

I don't blame Crespo; he saw that with Inter it's cirtually impossible to win anything. Better change place and win something before he gets old and winless like Zanetti and Vieri.

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    Juventino don't forget that part of that 34m included Corradi.
    yeapp, U R right!!! I had forgotten about it...

About Mexes, when Inter found out about Fadigas heart problem there were talk that maybe giving Fadiga back and get Mexes instead....

I truly hope they don't have their eyes on him anymore....

remember the first days about Chivu's transfer to ROMA...
    Some inter fans were still dreaming that in the last seconds Mr. Moratti now days Mr. Merda :D could buy him, since Roma had to show som bank papers....

ps. any news about Inter board Vs. Vieri???
    Heard that they would speak about the "incident" today!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
    Don't know why Vieri is angry.............Kallon and Martins are more than good enough to replace Crespo instead of rotting on the bench. Plus some nice cash in Inter's account will not harm.
    Vieri has all the right in the world to be angry. It's just like if Juve sold Nedved, Del Piero and Miccoli. Don't you think that Trezeguet would get angry?

Anyways, Vieri is right IMO. When Inter purchased Van der Meyde, Luciano, Fadiga, etc I was thinking that there might be a slight chance that they could win Lo Scudetto, but that won't happen if they sell players like Crespo, Cannavaro, etc.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++

Moratti said they won't be getting another striker, however they're being linked with Morientes.
    Nooo.... pls.......... not Morientes @ Inter!!!! dun touch him!! :devil::fero: Vieri + Morientes = :eek:

can we get him instead?

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
    I don't think vieri will be leaving inter. I haven't heared any rumores or anything but if he does leave id love him to come to juve.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
    Vieri Threatens To Leave Inter?

08/25/2003. According to reports, Christian Vieri has threatened to leave Inter unless another striker is signed to replace the Chelsea-bound Hernan Crespo.

The Italian international was furious on Friday when hearing that Crespo was set to join the English club, suggesting they should sell him instead of the Argentine.

Bologna's Julio Cruz may be the man to replace Crespo, and they could offer Nicola Ventola in part-exchange

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)