Vieri Furious At Inter (2 Viewers)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Vieri Furious At Inter

An angry Vieri criticised harshly his club for the possible (and very probable) transfer of Crespo to Chelsea, "Last year Ronaldo, this year Crespo; You buy the champions, you don't sell them! What am I staying for without Hernan?"

Apparently, after an initial refusal by the Italian club, Abramovich put on the plate 26 million euros, that the Moratti clan could not refuse.

However Vieri was not impressed and commented, "It's better if I don't meet certain club officials... I had asked for Veron, a great player, and he did not come, now we risk losing Hernan. What am I staying here for? To arrive second or third again? Then sell me...".

- Never seen Vieri so angry :eek: I wonder if he meant those words or if they were just said in the heat of the moment. He's probably right though, as long as he stays with Inter, he'll never go further than a second or third place.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Vieri Furious At Inter

An angry Vieri criticised harshly his club for the possible (and very probable) transfer of Crespo to Chelsea, "Last year Ronaldo, this year Crespo; You buy the champions, you don't sell them! What am I staying for without Hernan?"

Apparently, after an initial refusal by the Italian club, Abramovich put on the plate 26 million euros, that the Moratti clan could not refuse.

However Vieri was not impressed and commented, "It's better if I don't meet certain club officials... I had asked for Veron, a great player, and he did not come, now we risk losing Hernan. What am I staying here for? To arrive second or third again? Then sell me...".

- Never seen Vieri so angry :eek: I wonder if he meant those words or if they were just said in the heat of the moment. He's probably right though, as long as he stays with Inter, he'll never go further than a second or third place.
With our without Crespo, Inter will never get first place :LOL: ;)

seriously, this might all be media BS, but i do think that he's mad (though those may not be his words)

If Inter Sell him, it would be a big loss since they dont have a player like Crespo on their impressive bench.

It would be Smarter for Inter to sell Vieri since they Have Martins, Kallon, and Adriano on loan who all play similarly to Vieri.

Recoba is not like Crespo and Ventola shouldn't be considered because he's all washed up anyway.

Of course, the obvious smartest choise would be to keep all of them because they could all be usefull.

OP
Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    You can say that Kallon is quite similar to Crespo and anyway Vieri-Martins upfront sounds impressive.

Those words were taken from La Gazzetta Dello Sport, which usually is quite reliable on these things. If it was Tuttosport, I would have never believed it :D

Jul 19, 2003
    Martins similar to Vieri..........NO WAY!!

Don't know why Vieri is angry.............Kallon and Martins are more than good enough to replace Crespo instead of rotting on the bench. Plus some nice cash in Inter's account will not harm.

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    yes, first crespo leaves...vieri joins juve since he wants to win things ;) and martins realises that the club now sux and leaves...ppperrrrrfect

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
    They could Sell crespo and Bring Adriano back

Their strike force for this season: Vieri + Adraino + Martins + Kallon + Recoba + ventola :eek:

OP
    Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8
    Yeah for Crespo (or even Vieri) it's either he's sold this year or next. I really can't imagine anyone between Crespo, Vieri, Adriano and Martins being on the bench next season. They could be starters in any team in the world.

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
    wonder if Vieri will be fined b/c of these words like TOLDO...
    I actually don't know what to hope for, so that INTER won't get stronger...

Selling Crespo will give INTER alot of money that they can invest and improve the team.... :wallbang: :irritate:

keeping him they will have a great striker, but still he isn't the same before
    his injury...

To B honest I have always hoped 2 C Vieri join JUVE again...
    Would be like a fist on all the Nerazzuri's faces "MERDA"

OP
    Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #10
    Juventino you have just been answered :D

There is at this moment a meeting between Moratti, Moretti and Ghelfi, where apart from discussing the eventual sale of Crespo to Chelsea for 26m Euros, are also discussing the sanction to be adopted on Vieri following his comments.

Apparently the player is going to receive a huge fine, irrespective of whether Crespo is sold or not.

OP
    Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #12
    It will either go that Vieri will say sorry and ask the fans to forgive his earlier comments, or this fine will piss Vieri even further and end up like Ronaldo ;)

Can't help not enjoying Inter's misfortunes :D I'm glad that at juve, if someone is not happy or has some comments to make, they keep them all within the juve ranks and not just spread it around like Inter players (Toldo and Vieri recently) do. That shows their club is not a serious one, no wonder they win zilch.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
    I would be more than happy if vieri would come to us. :D
    it would be great him and DP playing together for club as well as international. We could give inter trez and some money and then maybe vieri might get the chance to finally win something.

Please go to chelski crespo!

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    Juventino you have just been answered :D

There is at this moment a meeting between Moratti, Moretti and Ghelfi, where apart from discussing the eventual sale of Crespo to Chelsea for 26m Euros, are also discussing the sanction to be adopted on Vieri following his comments.

Apparently the player is going to receive a huge fine, irrespective of whether Crespo is sold or not.
    LOL!!! thanx for the info...

looks like Inter have agreed on selling crespo...
    I was hoping they would sell BOBO to Chelski after his display!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)