vieri 2 juve? (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
we already talked about this in transfer thread , anyhow , vieri would b great for us INCASE trezegoal left the club , ... if trez went to barca , i'd see vieri best solution for the old lady !

OP

mela88

Dec 29, 2002
  • Thread Starter #5
    it's true it was on the news but don't forget it was only speculation well i think. think about this vieri has been there done it and worn the juve shirt, so why do you think he may want to come bk, but on the other hand juve are desperate for players now trez is goin were in the dumps, just a pity juve didn't buy anyone in the january transfer market, we really need to re-bulid our team. And i thnk a new manager will add to this so for this year i think we'll just let milan have the scudetto we've got enough well be bk nxt season

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
    we already talked about this in transfer thread , anyhow , vieri would b great for us INCASE trezegoal left the club , ... if trez went to barca , i'd see vieri best solution for the old lady !
    its is becoming easier to number the players we HAVENT talked about.

although inter will want to get rid of vieri and he MIGHT even come

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    he is also old.

next season he'll be 32 if i am not wrong.

i think juve totally doesn't need him.

actually,once someone said that vieri doesn't care at all for juventus and that he only wants money.

i agreed

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    You know, Vieri actually enjoys cricket more than like likes football. His childhood was spent in Australia where cricket is very big.

I wouldn't be surprised that if he ended up in a cricket team :)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Club cricket won't earn him near as much as football does, and there's no way that he could play for the Australian NT.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
    Club cricket won't earn him near as much as football does, and there's no way that he could play for the Australian NT.
    Yeah, I forgot that money is VERY important for Vieri... :D, unless he saved up/invested lots of cash so he can just sit back and relax...

As for the NT- I don't think he'd wanna play for Australia, he could play for Italy (if he wanted and was any good).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)