viduka link with juve (1 Viewer)

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
Viduka is not Juve material.
There is no chance that he will join Juve.
Next week he will arrive to England from Australia and set to talk with Boro about terms of personal contract. Leeds already agreed to sell him to Boro for €6 mln

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
c'mon bes, you expect viduka to play well in a league like serie a?

he couldn't do so much in EPL, what do you expect to do in serie a?

he's not made for big teams ;)

i never said he would play very well. i said IF

gray

Apr 22, 2003
What the hell is Viduka doing in Australia? I didn't know he was here

Viduka is the poor man's version of Vieri. He's actually quite nimble for such a big guy, but his goalscoring consistency is nothing to write home about

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
I thought he was going to join Boro?!

Stop hooking Juve with stupid strikers! We need new Defender!

Alex

May 1, 2004
Viduka is the reincarnation of a donkey. He slow, lazy and stubborn. I can't see him getting two touches in a serie A game. Definealty not Juve material. I would rather bank on the primevira strikers.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
well, i have been watching viduka play since he was a teenager here in melbourne. he has strength, has very good ball control for a player of his size. he has good skills as well, he isnt just a big lump in the box waiting to get fed, he is able to set something up for others with quick one-two passing as well as doing fancy flicks at times as well.

He doesnt score a lot of goals, but he does offer us something different upfront. i suppose Zlatan is the same, where he is skillful etc...but doesnt score the 25 plus goals a season like vieri or trez.

me personally, i wouldnt mind him at juve. forget about his past season or two at leeds. that club has been struggling ever since they got themselves in deep shit. when he first joined he did well there and showed what he has.

obviously vieri is first choice ahead of him, but if we got gilardino and brought in viduka, i wouldnt be upset. viduka being fed by del piero and co., he would bag a lot more goals than he has at leeds this season or last season.

Mar 14, 2004
Viduka is lazy,thats true......he played for Dinamo Zagreb two years before joining Celtic. He has a potential to be great like he was in two years in Leeds. He is big,strong.....he has awesome technique and flair what makes him better player that Vieri. But thats onley IF he can control his temper and raise his work rate.
He doesnt require a superb-ball to score.....he is one of players that can create a chance for himself...

If Cap thinks that he can get him in "order" then I would go for it.
+ he is 27 y old

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Viduka has a bad temper? That's news to me. I don't recall him having such a bad disciplinary record, but maybe I'm wrong

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Viduka has a bad temper? That's news to me. I don't recall him having such a bad disciplinary record, but maybe I'm wrong
Yeah. I think someone is confusing Viduka for Alan Smith. :D

venom

Oct 22, 2003
Didn't he have some confrontations with their former manager? Or am I just yet again thinking about someone else.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Maybe, i'm not sure. I was talking about on the pitch though

++ [ originally posted by Roverbhoy ] ++
His father is very ill
Really? Damn, sad to hear that :down:

Mar 14, 2004

It wouldnt be a news if you have trained alongside him. He was very polite when he came, but than he became arrogant and in Leeds became dirty player.....isnt that bad temper?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)