Victoria fires (1 Viewer)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I didn't find a thread about this yet, so I created one myself because I know we've got a few Australian members. I only have friends in Sydney though and luckily they are all fine.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Terrible what happened, just heard about it. I hope they overcome this as fast as possible, and i hope nobody from the forums was affected by this.

Mar 24, 2006
Terrible Disaster , i have a lot of Friends in Melbourne , Luckily they all live in the City ,
Yesterday Melbourne was a Hottest City on the Earth with 46degrees , even Hotter than the Gulf !

RIP all

gray

Apr 22, 2003
The weather's been crazy in Australia these past few days. It went up to 44 in Sydney, and got even hotter in other parts.

We have bushfires pretty much every summer, but this year's fires have caused more deaths and damage than the famous Ash Wednesday (71) and Black Friday (75) fires.

There are huge humanitarian efforts going on, and millions are being donated each day from across Australia. President Obama phoned our Prime Minister today to offer his condolences and prayers, and offered any help the US could provide.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Got a jones to parachute jump into the flames there, Aaron? ;)
I don't know about that, but I sure miss driving a fire engine at 70mph on a logging road and thru traffic. That and the rush you feel when you pull up to the call and dress, gear up, and brief in less than a minute.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)