Vicente (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
He's a left wing. No source btw, this should be closed within minutes... if any of the mods are here that is...

Welcome btw.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
He's a left wing.
This is not a political discussion Z :rolleyes::D

Welcome to the forums tassard ;)

as Zlatan said though, the transfer forum is for threads that are accompanied by an official news source linking a player with Juventus. If you don't provide a source for rumours linking Vicente with us, I'm afraid this thread will have to be closed or moved :down:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

This is not a political discussion Z :rolleyes::D

Welcome to the forums tassard ;)

as Zlatan said though, the transfer forum is for threads that are accompanied by an official news source linking a player with Juventus. If you don't provide a source for rumours linking Vicente with us, I'm afraid this thread will have to be closed or moved :down:
You damn right wing conservatist opressing the people.

The Man is out there... he's watching us... he knows our every move... The Man is controling us... The Man... [funky X Files Music[]

It's gonna be closed anways, might as well have my fun :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Since tassard's new, I'll give him a chance to at least give us a news source before I close this one ;)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Vicente is class, definitely one of the best left wingers in the world as far as I'm concerned, but we won't get him. Even if Valencia were planning on selling him, I doubt he'd come to Turin with Moggi in charge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)