Vialli to Juve? (2 Viewers)

prii

Apr 10, 2006
No comment, I prefer not to speak about this for now".
Therefore Gianluca Vialli, on purpose of the voices that the next damage like returning to the Juventus, this various time but with role and responsibilities.
No Comment said to margin of the presentation of the programming of Sky: “Need to wait for that it is concluded all, it retaties me but the idea that this can be only the tip of the iceberg. Some year it makes have been involved from a process for doping. For this I say that all are innocent until of it do not try to the sorry. The problems in football are begin when the clubs are become to your society for the sake of hate, and changed the business around to this world”.

source http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=24&a=3581

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Said it from the start, after a Lippi return, this would be the next best move for us. This man will share great chemistry with the team, and that to me would lay the groundwork for enthusiasm and work ethic. Something that hasnt come to the fore under Capello.

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
there is also talk that capello is talking to inter to go there if when mancini go

http://www.goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?contenutoid=48273

Vialli Denies Juve Future

The former Chelsea manager rebuffed the claims that he will be the new Bianconero coach.

Ads by Google

World Cup 2006 Tickets
Get your world cup 2006 tickets
Safe and Secure!
www.ritepromotions.com

The Sports Statistician
Providing you with all the stats
you need to make winning bets!
www.shopatoxonpress.co.uk

Germany World cup 2006
Tickets for all matches available
online. All orders are guaranteed.
www.germany2006tickets.com
Gianluca Vialli hid behind a no comment when asked whether the rumours of his possible arrival to Juve to replace Fabio Capello were true.

“I have nothing to say about this. Anyway, I think that Juve already have a great coach.”

Vialli also commented about the current scandal hitting the Italian football.

“The psychological pressure on the referees exists. But, at least when I was at Juve, we feared that this could actually unleash the opposite affect.”

un altro alex

Jan 15, 2006
prii said:
No comment, I prefer not to speak about this for now".
Therefore Gianluca Vialli, on purpose of the voices that the next damage like returning to the Juventus, this various time but with role and responsibilities.
No Comment said to margin of the presentation of the programming of Sky: “Need to wait for that it is concluded all, it retaties me but the idea that this can be only the tip of the iceberg. Some year it makes have been involved from a process for doping. For this I say that all are innocent until of it do not try to the sorry. The problems in football are begin when the clubs are become to your society for the sake of hate, and changed the business around to this world”.

source http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=24&a=3581
so did you use www.google.com or www.freetranslation.com ?

i didnt get a word of this, did anyone?

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
obviously not the best choice but if he joined i wouldnt be crying over it...he wasnt the best at chelsea and other teams but at juve he could find his way and be good.

cant play much worse football than the team does now true?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Even if Capello was replaced by mr imgood manager I wont really care, providing he leaves we have every chance of a brighter future. So I got no objections if he did come. However this aint gonna happen. Capello is gonna stay.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i wouldn't mind him really, as some said he would put some flair and fire in this team.

there was another name recently, Roberto Donadoni...i wouldn't mind him too but can he handle this team ? mybe not

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
sateeh said:
i wouldn't mind him really, as some said he would put some flair and fire in this team.

there was another name recently, Roberto Donadoni...i wouldn't mind him too but can he handle this team ? mybe not
Donadoni is a milan man, I remember when ancelotti arrived in turin he wasnt liked by many fans some fans even grafited it across turin walls and public places. I personally wouldnt care who he is where is from as long as he is capable of being flexible in his tactics and actually putting a great load of effort in the team unlike our current manager.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)