VCash Drama (2 Viewers)

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
makes you the happeist Mod on the forums Dusan ay :)

You're right. Its gone and we wont get it back. I am still trying to find away to punish you "Mods" for this stunt :D

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
no way to prove how much money anybody had,i constantly gave away millions,in fact hundreds of millions and was still easily the 3rd richest member here,it simply gpt ridiculous

besides there were occasions where people had gotten their money through "non-legitimate" means,this spoils it for everyone and if it is so damned important to themthen let them start again,we can all start again

but boy will Snoopz be pissed if he ever comes back

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
we can go on and on with this.. you know it, I know it, but we'll never get anywhere..

Decision has been made and some had to pay for it :sergio:

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #115
    makes you the happeist Mod on the forums Dusan ay :)

You're right. Its gone and we wont get it back. I am still trying to find away to punish you "Mods" for this stunt :D
    Why me? If I did it it's not like it was my decision :confused:

People wanted, mods agreed and it happened. Yet members still think it was because of me. People who were in the top 5 said yes, like Bozi and Mark so meh, it just happened.

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
    Dec 10, 2008
    no way to prove how much money anybody had,i constantly gave away millions,in fact hundreds of millions and was still easily the 3rd richest member here,it simply gpt ridiculous

besides there were occasions where people had gotten their money through "non-legitimate" means,this spoils it for everyone and if it is so damned important to themthen let them start again,we can all start again

but boy will Snoopz be pissed if he ever comes back
    True:D

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005

People wanted, mods agreed and it happened. Yet members still think it was because of me. People who were in the top 5 said yes, like Bozi and Mark so meh, it just happened.
    i was earning something:crazy: like 240m interest every 2 days

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006

Mark didn't say yes, unless you are talking about the night we played Poznan, because I caught him after that game :eyebrows:

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    actually Rami we have discussed this in depth in the batcave,as a team,and Mark did have initial reservations but we agreed in principle taht we were going to do it

stop flattering yourself

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)