vBookie Events Request Thread (4 Viewers)

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
can we make all those Serie A/B, Bundesliga, EPL. La Liga and maybe french/netherland matches as a weekly routine bet thingy??

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
we need liga matches to be added
can we make all those Serie A/B, Bundesliga, EPL. La Liga and maybe french/netherland matches as a weekly routine bet thingy??
We make regular events, but unfortunately there is no much participation in them. I even made an event last week, and the only participant was me.

And I have to say that Meow is one of the rare regular participants. I'll try to make some events this week, though...

how about F1 betting?
I'll try although I know nothing about that sport...

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
We make regular events, but unfortunately there is no much participation in them. I even made an event last week, and the only participant was me.

And I have to say that Meow is one of the rare regular participants. I'll try to make some events this week, though...

I appreciate what you have been doing for us....

Thank you so much for all your effort....the games have been great fun...:tup:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

Thats right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)