vBookie Events Request Thread (5 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
@Marty some threads that @Yamen opens are corrupt and people can't access them. It works at the 2nd or 3rd try.

I deleted them but can still check them. ex: classico and barca CL game. It seems the site hates Spanish clubs so there could be no problem at all. :D

- - - Updated - - -

also Yamen want a reset right? and no other result. please discuss.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
well I think a reset is good at this time as not everyone is interested anymore..
Marty \ Mark can help with removing the max bet part or increasing it more .. maybe 15000 as max bet or something?

Guys.. lets think of ways to keep this fun .. share your thoughts..

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I'd reset and imo remove 'other result' from the history. People always get it and get billions. It's more fun when you have less and stop seeing 5 bets for other result and don't even care about the match itself.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Reset might be a good idea, but we definitely should get rid of max cash/bets limit (or leave the 5 bets and remove the 1000 limit).
Removing 'other results' might be refreshing, but since it is the most popular option it may result in even lower interest.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Anything Yamen wants and we should do it. The guy takes a big effort to create all these bets on a weekly basis.

Do what the guy prefers!

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Remove other results: Yes
Stop with max 5 bets: No, but only if the events aren't too big. For example if you put up all Sunday matches from several leagues in 1 event, then the limitation of 5 bets isn't a good thing.
Higher the max stake to f.e. 10.000

Other options (but that needs time from the bookies):
Other sports
Earlier setting up from the events (for example, many of the weekend events are setup on the day they actually take place, while in my case, I am never here during the weekend).
More active bookies, now it is mainly Yamen who does all the work while in my time, we were with 3-4 active bookies.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Thanks a ton guys for voicing in..
so.. so far we agree on the following:
1- A Reset
2- Increase the maximum bets allowed. lets say 15 times or 15000 ?
3- Other results will either be totally removed or just fixed at a specific value. Say 10 or 15.. what do you think guys? @Mark @Marty

As for setting up the events at earlier times, I will do my best to do so but sometimes bwin don't post bets specially for Serie A until late..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)