Van Der Vaart (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
6/14/2007 4:37 AM

Van Der Vaart On Juventus Shopping List

Juventus are the latest among the top clubs to join the chase for Rafael van der Vaart.

zoom - galleria The Dutch midfield star, who did so much to rescue Hamburg’s season from disaster, is being courted by the 'Old Lady’ of Italian football.

It appears as if Juve will be the first club to make a move for the talented Dutchman, as they see him as Pavel Nedved's long term replacement, and who can also play the number 10 role to perfection.

Bayern Munich were linked to him earlier in the summer, but it seems he poured cold water on any potential move due to the fact they had rejected him earlier in his career.

Juventus star Pavel Nedved has reportedly told friends in Prague that "everyone at Juve is crazy about van der Vaart. He should come to us."
When approached for a comment the 24 year old said, "It’s a great honour that such a big club have shown an interest in me."

However Juve’s interest will have to be turned into a much higher offer as they are only reported to be offering €10 million. Only something close to double that will bring Hamburg to the negotiating table.

Van der Vaart has previously declared that Real Madrid would be his dream destination: "Real is my life's dream. That is where I really want to play."

www.goal.com

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Gep

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3
    Just seen another thread for this ......sorry.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
    Dec 27, 2005
    It would be nice to have VDV at Juve, even I doubt it especially when we offered 10M euros.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)