Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Just like i said, we might buy him next year ,when/if Neddy really decides to retire.
For now, we have Neddy,Marcionni,Camoranezi and Salih, our team is completed,
the only other transfer i see possible is a replacement to one of our CBs
and only IF we sell Legro or Boumsong first.
I dont think that we will get a decent offer for them though, thats why we have 2% chances for making another transfer, if the opportunity arrives...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Just like i said, we might buy him next year ,when/if Neddy really decides to retire.
For now, we have Neddy,Marcionni,Camoranezi and Salih, our team is completed,
the only other transfer i see possible is a replacement to one of our CBs
and only IF we sell Legro or Boumsong first.
I dont think that we will get a decent offer for them though, thats why we have 2% chances for making another transfer, if the opportunity arrives...
next season vdv 1mill release clause is activated, so hamburg will sell now

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
He'd already have a lot of teams lining up for him in the coming days.The number will only increase as the end to his contract gets closer.Right now is the best time to sign him up.He can be used as both Nedved's replacement and behind the strikers as a creative force.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
He'd already have a lot of teams lining up for him in the coming days.The number will only increase as the end to his contract gets closer.Right now is the best time to sign him up.He can be used as both Nedved's replacement and behind the strikers as a creative force.
I agree :agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)