Vampires. (1 Viewer)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
A long debated question. Do vampires exsist? Ive been searching the web for a bit looking for answers- i came up with these sites. Hope they help your answer!

Gothical and slightly more classical website.. but looks a tad cheesy

A Funny test i found..

Good informative site on what a 'real' vampire is- with a forum

Another informative site on what a real vampire is- says pretty similar things to the other site above it

Read into these websites. What do you think?:) the 3rd website is the best IMO.

So what are you about vampires?

Exsist, Dont exsist or not sure? Im going for not sure. happy contraversial argueing!:)

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
One of my ex-girlfriends definitely qualifies as a blood sucker, but not a vampire.

If she was, then at least I have some explanantions for her behavior.

OP
Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    hmm ive just been thinking for awhile. There has to be some form of blood sucking humans 'cos in romania 500 years ago there was attackings of blood sucking..

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
    hmm ive just been thinking for awhile. There has to be some form of blood sucking humans 'cos in romania 500 years ago there was attackings of blood sucking..
    Well, this girl was Portugese, so maybe it spread west over the past 500 years.

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    ++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++

Well, this girl was Portugese, so maybe it spread west over the past 500 years.
    yeah. wouldnt be surprised. So what did she do to you/ Show you? Did she have any of the symptoms described on the websites? ( doesnt like daylight, etc)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Nah, she was just a total ***** and a half.

Good thing she was "open minded", or I really couldn't justify being with her for 4 years :D

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    :LOL: I guess that has its advantages :D

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9
    Vampires fascinate me aswell. That is why i was inclined to do research. But i believe im only fascinated by them because they are gloryfied by hollywood. In theroy, if a vampire would exsist, they would be like the people in the 3rd webpage.

Here is a good question. Is anyone here a vampire, or know any vampires?

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    i have heard that it is mathematically imrpoved that vampires can not exist.
    as they say,if 1 vampire would exist,he'd need to suck blood,3 times a week. ok so far?
    that mean,that in 1 week,we would have the first vimpare and 3 normal people that would have become vampires because of the first vampire's bite.

and so on and so on....and (ok,i don't EXACTLY remember in which period of time) i think in 2 years from the first time a vimpare would bite his victims,all the earth's population would be vimpares now.

so,here lyes the question:are we all vampires...or none of us is?

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #11
    i think its rubbish that if u are bitten by a vamp, you become one.

(if tey would even exsist might i add)

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
    Ive had a few love bites, but thankfully no blood was drawn.Just a bunch of kids who get kicks from sucking each others blood and then finding out they got aids.

One of my ex-girlfriends definitely qualifies as a blood sucker, but not a vampire.
    :D 4 years of sucking your blood man. The new weight loss scam. Lose 200lbs in just 2 sessions:p

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    i think its rubbish that if u are bitten by a vamp, you become one.

(if tey would even exsist might i add)
    but,wouldn't vampires nowdays be considered as murderers?

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #14
    hmm.. some of the websites say you only need a small amount of human blood. They call people who give it ' doners'. And you only have like a 'vodka shot glass' full of blood. It seems pretty weird to me, but it intrigues me.

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #17
    if ur talking to me, its the anarchy sign.. that sprayers use. im thinking of changing it however.

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #19
    legends and so forth i guess are the only meritable exsistance. And what these people say on the internet. but they cant be trusted unless you met one.. but its kinda weird everyone describes the same thing.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    if ur talking to me, its the anarchy sign.. that sprayers use. im thinking of changing it however.
    anarchy??

you are strange...but i like it.
    strange in a good way.

but maybe it's just ,me who thinks that!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)