Valencia net Lazio two (2 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Valencia net Lazio two
Thursday 1 July, 2004

Bernardo Corradi and Stefano Fiore are no longer Lazio players after they completed their move to Valencia.

The duo have been expected to make the switch for weeks and the Italian outfit has now officially sold them.

Negotiations were completed yesterday and the players put pen to paper on their contracts today.

Lazio will net around £13m for the pair, even if they still owed the Spanish champions £10m for the 2001 transfer of Gaizka Mendieta.

Fiore, who joined Lazio from Udinese in 2001, and Corradi have signed four-year contracts. Midfielder Fiore will earn £1.3m a season, with the striker netting £1.1m.

"I’m happy because I’m going to play for a great team," said Fiore (pictured). "I will leave a piece of my heart in Rome. I will always have fond memories of the Lazio fans.

"I just hope that my sale will help Lazio resolve some of the club’s financial problems."

Lazio President Ugo Longo commented: "Valencia have got themselves the services of two great players."

Valencia’s Italian contingent will now be doubled as Amedeo Carboni and Coach Claudio Ranieri are already at the Spanish club.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
dont they already have Carew? why do they need corradi too?
Because Corradi is better than Carew and the two of them could score boat loads of goals with great feeds from both wings and Aimar...

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    Yeah, Corradi and Mista up front, Vicente, Aimar, Fiore and Baraja behind them... Thats quite a nice team.

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    Yeah, Corradi and Mista up front, Vicente, Aimar, Fiore and Baraja behind them... Thats quite a nice team.
    I'm just glad Corradi got the he** out to another team so that I won't have to read his name being linked with us! ;)

As for Mista, Aimar and Baraja!
    There goes romours in spain that all 3 of them could leave Valencia!

time will tell!

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

Because Corradi is better than Carew and the two of them could score boat loads of goals with great feeds from both wings and Aimar...
    isn't carew a roma player?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)