Usher ( Yeah ) (1 Viewer)

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
it's ALRIGHT
i'll listen to it when there is nothing better on the radio but that's about it
and that other song, "burn" is just terrible .... and so dumb too "if you play me keep it on the low, oh baby i don't wanna know" wtf ? you don't care if she cheats as long as you don't know ?

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
It was good the first few times, but it's been overplayed on the radio for 4 months now...can't stand it anymore..

"aoowkaay!!... yeeeaaaah!" [/Chapelle] :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Take that, rewind it back, Lil' John got the beat to make your booty go back. Take that, rewind it back, Ursher got the beat to make your booty go back. Take that, rewind it back, LUDACRIS got the beat to make your booty go back.

Its good stuff.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
Take that, rewind it back, Lil' John got the beat to make your booty go back. Take that, rewind it back, Ursher got the beat to make your booty go back. Take that, rewind it back, LUDACRIS got the beat to make your booty go back.

Its good stuff.
i prefer the more straigt-forward approach by Juvenile:

"Girl, you looks good, won't you, Back That Ass Up..
You's a fine mutha****a, won't you, Back That Ass Up..
Call me Big Daddy, when you Back That Ass Up..
Ho, who is you playing with.. Back That Ass Up"
:D

Gotta love the dirty south! .... The Big Easy to be specific :cool:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
I dont really "dig" Ludacris

Although I love:

I wanna li li li lick you from your head to your toes
and I wanna move from the bed down to the down to the floor and I wanna ah ah you make it so good I dont wanna leave but I gotta kn kn kn know what whats your fan ta ta sy

Truly a classic

but I prefer Jay-Z

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

i prefer the more straigt-forward approach by Juvenile:

"Girl, you looks good, won't you, Back That Ass Up..
You's a fine mutha****a, won't you, Back That Ass Up..
Call me Big Daddy, when you Back That Ass Up..
Ho, who is you playing with.. Back That Ass Up"
:D

Gotta love the dirty south! .... The Big Easy to be specific :cool:
That's good shit Majed. I used to listen to that Juve stuff back in the day, when I was a 8th grade. I might have been the only white guy in my class to like that stuff.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
I dont really "dig" Ludacris

Although I love:

I wanna li li li lick you from your head to your toes
and I wanna move from the bed down to the down to the floor and I wanna ah ah you make it so good I dont wanna leave but I gotta kn kn kn know what whats your fan ta ta sy

Truly a classic

but I prefer Jay-Z
Nah Fabi, sorry but I think Jay-Z is overated.

Here is a some great rap lyrics:

"N****s sayin' we're gonna murder Fity...How? We ride around with guns the size of Lil' Bow Wow. Which you know about AK's and AR-15's equiped with night vision shell catches your epmhgengs hauw........you say you're a gangsta, but ya never pop nuttin'. You say you a wanksta, and you need to stop frontin'. You go to the dealership, but you never cop nuttin'. You been hustlin' a long time but you ain't got nuttin'.....damn hommie."

Good shit by aka Ferrari F-50, or Fity Cent.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
And the best rap piece ever:

"Yo... Never was a thug, just infatuated with guns, Never was a gangsta, till I graduated to one/And got the rep of a villain, for weapon concealin'. Took the image of a thug, kept shit appealin'/willin' to stick out my neck, for respect if it meant life or death, never live to regret what I said/when you're me, people just want to see, if its true, if its you, what you say in your rap's, what you do/ so they feel, as part of your obligation to fulfill, when they see you on the streets, face to face, are you for real/in confrontation ain't no conversation, if you feel you're in violation, any hesitation'll get you killed/if you feel it, kill it, if you conceal it, reveal it. Being reasonable will leave you full of bullets, pull it, squeeze it/ till its empty, tempt me, push me, p*****s, I need a good reason to give this trigger a good squeeze...

I'm a soldier, these shoulders hold up so much, they won't budge, I'll never fall or fold up/I'm a soldier, Even if my collar bones crush or crumble, I will never slip or stumble/I'm a soldier, These shoulders hold up so much, they won't budge, I'll never fall or fold up/I'm a soldier, Even if my collar bones crush or crumble, I will never stumble

I love pissin' you off, it gets me off, like my lawyers, when the f****n' judge lets me off/all you motherf***as gotta do is set me off, I'll violate and all the motherf***in' bets be off/I'm a lit fuse, anything I do bring it's news, pistol whippin' motherf***in' bouncers, six-two, who needs bullets?/ Soon as I pull it, you sweat bullets, an excellent method to get rid of the next bully/It's actually better cause instead you murderin', you can hurt em' and come back again and kick dirt at em/it's like pourin' salt in the wounds, assault and get sued, you can smell the lawsuits soon as I waltz in the room/everybody halts and stops, calls the cops, all you see is *****es comin' out their halter tops/runnin' and duckin' out to the Hot Rocks parking lot, you'll all get shot whether its your fault or not, cus...

I spit it slow so these kids know that I'm talkin' to em, give it back to these damn critics and sock it to em/I'm like a thug, with a little bit of Pac influence, I spew it, and look how I got you *****es rockin' to it/you motherf***as could never do it like I could do it, don't even try it, you'll look stupid, do not pursue it/don't ever in your life, try to knock the truest, I spit the illest sh*t, ever been dropped to two inch/ so ticky-tock listen as the sound ticks on the clock, listen to the sound of Kim as she licks on a ****/listen to the sound of me spillin' my heart through this pen, motherf***ers know that I'll never be Marshall again/Full of controversy until I retire my jersey, till the fire inside dies and expires at thirty/and Lord have mercy on any more of these rappers that verse me, and put a curse on authorities in the face of adversity..I'm a...."

-Soldier, by Eminem.

I know the lyrics are a bit harsh, but you gotta love this stuff; it is absolutely incredible stuff by Em.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
And the best rap piece ever:

"Yo... Never was a thug, just infatuated with guns, Never was a gangsta, till I graduated to one/And got the rep of a villain, for weapon concealin'. Took the image of a thug, kept shit appealin'/willin' to stick out my neck, for respect if it meant life or death, never live to regret what I said/when you're me, people just want to see, if its true, if its you, what you say in your rap's, what you do/ so they feel, as part of your obligation to fulfill, when they see you on the streets, face to face, are you for real/in confrontation ain't no conversation, if you feel you're in violation, any hesitation'll get you killed/if you feel it, kill it, if you conceal it, reveal it. Being reasonable will leave you full of bullets, pull it, squeeze it/ till its empty, tempt me, push me, p*****s, I need a good reason to give this trigger a good squeeze...

I'm a soldier, these shoulders hold up so much, they won't budge, I'll never fall or fold up/I'm a soldier, Even if my collar bones crush or crumble, I will never slip or stumble/I'm a soldier, These shoulders hold up so much, they won't budge, I'll never fall or fold up/I'm a soldier, Even if my collar bones crush or crumble, I will never stumble

I love pissin' you off, it gets me off, like my lawyers, when the f****n' judge lets me off/all you motherf***as gotta do is set me off, I'll violate and all the motherf***in' bets be off/I'm a lit fuse, anything I do bring it's news, pistol whippin' motherf***in' bouncers, six-two, who needs bullets?/ Soon as I pull it, you sweat bullets, an excellent method to get rid of the next bully/It's actually better cause instead you murderin', you can hurt em' and come back again and kick dirt at em/it's like pourin' salt in the wounds, assault and get sued, you can smell the lawsuits soon as I waltz in the room/everybody halts and stops, calls the cops, all you see is *****es comin' out their halter tops/runnin' and duckin' out to the Hot Rocks parking lot, you'll all get shot whether its your fault or not, cus...

I spit it slow so these kids know that I'm talkin' to em, give it back to these damn critics and sock it to em/I'm like a thug, with a little bit of Pac influence, I spew it, and look how I got you *****es rockin' to it/you motherf***as could never do it like I could do it, don't even try it, you'll look stupid, do not pursue it/don't ever in your life, try to knock the truest, I spit the illest sh*t, ever been dropped to two inch/ so ticky-tock listen as the sound ticks on the clock, listen to the sound of Kim as she licks on a ****/listen to the sound of me spillin' my heart through this pen, motherf***ers know that I'll never be Marshall again/Full of controversy until I retire my jersey, till the fire inside dies and expires at thirty/and Lord have mercy on any more of these rappers that verse me, and put a curse on authorities in the face of adversity..I'm a...."

-Soldier, by Eminem.

I know the lyrics are a bit harsh, but you gotta love this stuff; it is absolutely incredible stuff by Em.
awesome indeed.. Both the "eminem show" and "Marshal Mathers LP" are brilliant.

one of my fav street tracks by Em, is "bump heads,"

Everybody's in a rush try to get the throne
I just get on the track and try to set the tone
I ain't tryna use nobody as a steppin stone
But don't compare me
I'm better off jus' left alone
And I ain't even tryna go there wit record sales
I'm just tryna keep it humble and respect myself
Say what up, keep steppin, and just rep D-12
Keep my nose clean, stay away from weapons, jail
And livin wreckless
But if you go check my belt
You may see something else I used to protect myself
A vest, to stop a Rueger and deflect the shells
And send 'em back at you faster than they left the barrel
And I don't even carry guns no more, I don't got to
Got undercover cops that'll legally pop you
And I done seen a lot of people cross the line
But this mother****er Ja musta lost his mind
That X, got him thinkin' he was DMX
Then he switched to 'Pac now he's tryna be him next
So which one are you? X, Luther, Pac or Michael
Juss keep singin' the same song, recycled
We'd all much rather get along and fight you
Me and Hailie danced to your songs we liked you
And you don't really wanna step inside no mic booth
C'mon now, you know the white boy'll bite you
I hurt your pride dawg and you know I don't like to
But I will if I have to, with syllable after syllable I just slap you
Killin' you fasta than you poppin' pill afta little pill of them tabs of that shit you on

But if you want it you got it you'd bump this shit too, if we ain't diss you on it
But if we lock horns we can charge harder than Busta
We bump heads wit any mother****er that wants to
So whats the, deal where was all the tough talk?
When I walked up to you like, Ja what up dawg?
How come you didn't say you had a problem then?
When you was standin' there wit all your men, we coulda solved this then
I'ma grown man dawg come holla
All you did was slap hands, smile and swallow,
another one of them little X pills in front of me
And tell me 50 Cent was everything you wanna be come on

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
also, the first part of "The Conspricacy." I like the way he spit these rymes:

They say I'm day away from my entire empire crumbling
speak up your mumbling, what the ****-a yousa bibi-bay okay big-bi-bi-baby
this is Shady I know you was bi-bi-hoping we be-be-would just go away
but weeble mable weeble wobble but we don't fall down like
Jam Master Jay's two turn table, our lable is just too stable
you're magazine so mother****ing thin you using staples
to hold it together it's turning back into a news paper
and yall got something for my ass every issue
thank you, cause I keep running out of ****ing tissues

the lyrics of "the Sauce," "Come on In," "I Remember," and "Bully" :thumb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)