Useless facts thread (4 Viewers)

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
Its impossible to lick your elbow.

90% of people who read that tried to lick there elbow. (I did after i first read it :D)

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
interesting thread :)

Hey McFarlando, you're right :LOL::D i just tried it......................
so close and yet so far... :wallbang: :howler:

Anyway, here's 1....

male pattern baldness is a trait inherited solely from your mom :eek::dazed: this is because the gene responsible for this is carried only in women :D

K10

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by McFarlando ] ++
Its impossible to lick your elbow.

90% of people who read that tried to lick there elbow. (I did after i first read it :D)
What the f*ck!! I really can't like it :D

You can't like your back either ;)

K10

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++
interesting thread :)

Hey McFarlando, you're right :LOL::D i just tried it......................
so close and yet so far... :wallbang: :howler:

Anyway, here's 1....

male pattern baldness is a trait inherited solely from your mom :eek::dazed: this is because the gene responsible for this is carried only in women :D
Hey Sunshine, you brighten up the place a little ;) :D

I can tell you I aint going bald anytime soon :cool:

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
Aww, thank u K10 :kiss:

i see that most poster on this forum are very young :eek: so i don't think any of you have to wori bout balding.

But it fits the thread hey??!!... useless fact i mean :LOL:

K10

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++
Aww, thank u K10 :kiss:

i see that most poster on this forum are very young :eek: so i don't think any of you have to wori bout balding.

But it fits the thread hey??!!... useless fact i mean :LOL:
you're female right? once you're female I am okay with the kiss ;) :D

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
:) cos the sun's always shining... even behind those dark clouds ;) Try to take a deep breath and blow those darn rain clouds away would ya? :D:LOL:

And if that diddn't work, i try to send some Sunshine over 2 you errrrrr.... "beam.....beam..." :D:D did you get it? :LOL: Here i have lots of it practically everyday all year round :cool:

SilvLightning

Sep 1, 2002
I didn't know where to put this but I found this article about New Orleans sinking. http://more.abcnews.go.com/onair/closerlook/wnt000829_neworleans_feature.html

When I read this I immediately thought about Majed.:D
I'm sure he knows this already though.

Here some info from the article...

" To get some idea of how fast the land is sinking, consider this: Every 15 minutes, an area the size of a football field sinks underwater. That means every year, 25 square miles of land is lost. Since 1930, an area 50 percent bigger than Rhode Island has been washed into the sea. And even more land will be lost as global warming causes the Gulf to rise — in fact, the United Nations is projecting that the sea level could rise between six inches and a foot in the next century. "

This is some scary stuff, knowing that your city is sinking....:dazed:
Thank god that I live in a very dry place.;)

OP
Anders

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #75
    I heard about that too. Pretty scary stuff :eek:

It must be horrible to actually watch the city disappear slowly. Isn't there anything there can be done??? Maybe they should call up the dutch... they're pretty good at keeping the water out.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++
    I heard about that too. Pretty scary stuff :eek:

It must be horrible to actually watch the city disappear slowly. Isn't there anything there can be done??? Maybe they should call up the dutch... they're pretty good at keeping the water out.
    Actually, we have our hands full. 40% of our nation started to sink about 15 years ago :scared: Including my city of course :rolleyes:

At least we're sinking only slowly so we can take proper measures but the New Orleans stuff is really scary!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)