Usb 2.0? (1 Viewer)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
Dammit.....just answer the freakin question!! I've done too much thinking this past semester :fero:

:D
you're not the only one :p

I just finished some senior -level CS classes. :stress: i hope i passed! :scared:

How're the patches working? did you research that yet? you need a couple hours to figure stuff out. the process is a bit tidious too.

OP
nosubstitute959
Jul 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    No......never bothered with those patches. Too lazy........I'm just trying to get this game down......big difference from PS one and will take me some time to get used to. I'm pretty awful in searching for stuff online......though I'm just gonna wait for help to arrive. :p

BTW......who the hell is that guy with the braids who's super-quick.........that left-side striker in Juventus (Miccoli?). And the keeper is some dude with blond hair!! :eek:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    No......never bothered with those patches. Too lazy........I'm just trying to get this game down......big difference from PS one and will take me some time to get used to. I'm pretty awful in searching for stuff online......though I'm just gonna wait for help to arrive. :p

BTW......who the hell is that guy with the braids who's super-quick.........that left-side striker in Juventus (Miccoli?). And the keeper is some dude with blond hair!! :eek:
    What?!?!?
    there aren't real names in the PC version?!!!?!!?! :eek:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    you didn't look hard enough... :p

There should be installation/patching instructions in the Zip or .rar file that you Dowloaded. The patch files only contain some files that should take the place of the files with the same name in you're WE7 directory.

this note is from the Wendetta 1.2 patch:
    - Buy the original game
    - Install it
    - Extract the patch file in the Winning Eleven 7I main directory.
    - Overwrite we7.exe with the we7.exe that's in the patch.
    - Overwrite data_e.afs with data_e.afs that was in the patch.
    - Cancel all the Save dir (dont know what this means.. it might meant that you should find the directory that contains all the saved games and saved settings and delete them, so you could start off fresh so the older saved files won't mess up the new patch.)

note: you need Winrar to extract .rar or .zip files.

all this is a hell of a lot easier than applying patches to PS2 games.

OP
    nosubstitute959
    Jul 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #11
    One small question........how the heck do I download it? I'm at the filefront.com site and clicked on the part 4 Wendetta patch..........but, I don't know how to download it.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    oh common!!!

There's a huge Orange rectangle that says "download." in the page that comes up, look on the right and click the "launch public dowloand"
    The word public is in yellow.

you really are lazier than i thought!! you're even blind :p

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    I didn't find any data_e.afs file in the extracted files. I searched the subfolders as well
    I dont know the exact instruction for each patch. You are downloading the first patch. THE DESCRIPTION I GAVE YOU ABOVE WAS AN EXAMPLE INSTALITAION NOTE FROM THE 1.2 PATCH.

JUST READ THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE .TXT FILE THAT CAME WITH THE PATCH.

OP
    nosubstitute959
    Jul 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #18
    It's in Italian.

Anyway.....I just started the game and the players' names and appearances were fixed........there's some weird crap though. Stam is in Juventus!! There's about 5 boots...........doesn't sound right for the patch that's said to have got it all.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    It's in Italian.

Anyway.....I just started the game and the players' names and appearances were fixed........there's some weird crap though. Stam is in Juventus!! There's about 5 boots...........doesn't sound right for the patch that's said to have got it all.
    Strange about Stam... yuo must not have deleted the saved files.. that might be thr problem.

as for it not being complete, i'll quote myself from the other thread:

++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    After you've made that patch and it worked, there's also a version 1.2 Patch and a version 1.3 Fix to add on to the one i linked. So check the newer ones out at that same site. If you apply all these correctly , you should have an awesome perfect game with perfect names, teams, updated shoes, ad boards, rosters, national teams, balls, fans, chants...etc... the works basiclly.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    if that doesn't work, then there's one huge problem.

the patch may be for the Winning Eleven Int (JAPAN VERSION...which is not like the WE7 Int US version ... the WE7I japan is supposed to be called Final Evolution not Int, but damn Konami had to confuse the hell out of us!!) :wallbang:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)