USA tour this summer? no, cancelled (2 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Kate, I will have to enlighten you to one of the all-time Juventuz greats, Rainforest Liu. I don't know how he managed to log in here, but messages from him were like receiving communiques from a spaceship orbiting Alpha Centauri.

Right about now, Rainforest Liu would typically be posting some bit of news or a footie article on Juventus potentially signing Marco Borriello.

I don't know what dimension of time and space that guy lived in, but it always felt like he was violating some laws of physics.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Kate, I will have to enlighten you to one of the all-time Juventuz greats, Rainforest Liu. I don't know how he managed to log in here, but messages from him were like receiving communiques from a spaceship orbiting Alpha Centauri.

Right about now, Rainforest Liu would typically be posting some bit of news or a footie article on Juventus potentially signing Marco Borriello.

I don't know what dimension of time and space that guy lived in, but it always felt like he was violating some laws of physics.
:lol: Thank you for that, Greg. There are many I have heard of that I wish I could have seen in action.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)