URGENT: The Dreamer vs Sheik and all the atheists and non-believers - AMAZING INFO (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Why not post it now before you get re-banned?

Just curios, was everything you said BS? Or are you actually as ass backwards as you where in the religious thread?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Interesting points except the brain part, you can disect human head and found the brain. So you dont take into faith that there is a brain, you just have to open up the skull to find it :p

I dont know why you got banned or care, though I noticed you posted alot of stupid shit in some threads. But interesting and simplistically logical conversation you quoted. Whats the link for where you found it? (think its fake, for the record).

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I have disabled PMs because I don't wish to have private discussions with any member. I'm not here for a troll job, just to prove to Sheik and all the Atheists how they are wrong, from their way, Science.

Curiosity kills...
You won't give me an answer then? So you're ashamed of the reason you are here.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Sadly I don't know. A friend sent it to me a while ago via email and I didn't bother to read it. Discovered it just now by mistake and when I read it thought it would fit perfectly in here. That's why I bothered re-regestering to reveal the interesting insight I found and silence the doubters. (First time when we had religion talk I was doing it for fun and didn't bother with most details)
Well its so scripted and banal in writing, that I'm pretty damn sure its fake, and quite likely by christian organisations/sites, using Einstein just to make a theist point.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Sadly I don't know. A friend sent it to me a while ago via email and I didn't bother to read it. Discovered it just now by mistake and when I read it thought it would fit perfectly in here. That's why I bothered re-regestering to reveal the interesting insight I found and silence the doubters. (First time when we had religion talk I was doing it for fun and didn't bother with most details)
haha. For fun?

First time you had a "religion talk" you got scraped mercilessly. Your not even a good troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)