Team 'A' Wins at home 1-0

Team 'B' Wins at home 3-1

The score on aggreate is 3-2 for team 'B'

But A have the away goal

Do B still go through???

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Yeah, but its not that simple. The away goal rule applies only when teams are level on aggregate. You could say that an away goal is worth 1.1 home goal.

For example

If team A wins 3-1 at home

And team B wins 2-0 at home, the aggregate would be 3-3, but team B would go through because they have an away goal.

Same thing if eam A wins 3-2, and then loses 2-1. The aggregate would be 4-4, but team B would have 2 away goals compared to team A's 1.

OP
Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    thanks...sorry just my mate thought something different, and i thought what u thought. thanks zlatan!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    What Zlatan said.

A lot of the time I hear silly Australians who don't know much about football saying "Even though they lost by 1, an Away goal is worth 2 goals".

An away goal might aswell be worth 1.000000000000001 goals and it'd be the same thing

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Why would lesbians like gays? They're on opposite ends of the spectrum.

It makes sense that girls would find gay guys cute, since they're generally much better groomed and fashion-conscious than heterosexuals. They also make much better shopping buddies than straight guys too.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
    Why would lesbians like gays? They're on opposite ends of the spectrum.

It makes sense that girls would find gay guys cute, since they're generally much better groomed and fashion-conscious than heterosexuals. They also make much better shopping buddies than straight guys too.
    specially if they have pink kits ;)

** couldn't resist :D **

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)