U'r First computer. (2 Viewers)

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
Don't know the config... all I know is that is was many years ago, and it was called something like 386

of course now it's alot better... 2 ghrz, 320 mb ram

OP
.AB.

.AB.

Mafioso
Jul 15, 2002
  • Thread Starter #5
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
    I had my first computer in the 1980's and I haven't got a clue what the config was :D sorry! :)
    no probs :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Karlberg ] ++
    Don't know the config... all I know is that is was many years ago, and it was called something like 386
    I still have 386 somewhere on my attic I believe...with Windows 3.11 of course! :D

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    I wanna correct myself...
    My first computer with Windows was a 386.
    But of course I fooled around with Commadore 64 and Amiga way before that. I loved thoose machines... remember the tapes? I have a whole box full of thoose somewhere...

In school we used Macs... oh how I hate thoose!

++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

I still have 386 somewhere on my attic I believe...with Windows 3.11 of course! :D
    Windows 3.11... oh I remember that. Did that suck or what!?

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    I know... I used ME for a while. And it sucked. Crashed every time... 2000 sucked as well.

IMO the best they ever made is 98 and XP Home edition.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    mine was those ones where the keyboard and the monitor were fixed together...and i had a cool game on it...it was called paratroopers, it was just black and white, and looked like those ping-pong games....

you had cannons on the ground and had to shoot paratroopers in the air....oh the nostalgia....

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Karlberg ] ++
    I know... I used ME for a while. And it sucked. Crashed every time... 2000 sucked as well.

IMO the best they ever made is 98 and XP Home edition.
    2000 is the most stable version of Windows I've ever used.

I remember Paratroopers :D too ..... What an utterly shite game but I spent countless hours playing it :angel:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)