"Unheard-of" (1 Viewer)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
xcen3x said:
Think on the bright side: The Seria B Trophy is the only one missing in our Trophy Room ;)

p.s I can't supose that is only a conicidence that exactly 44 point were deducted from Milan, so they can finish behind Empoli, who does not have a UEFA Cup Licence ???? And the whole trial was to clear Seria A and Italian Football from corruption.... hmmm :(
once more there was a meeting with fifa uefa and teh italian fa, the first decision will stand regarding euro football, milan are not barred from CL football, they are banned from european football, there will eb no european football for milan CL or uefa. no matter what they try

Mar 12, 2004
what annoy's me most is that milan have got off so light i mean, there so obviously corrupt they should have the same ruling, but instead we got all the blame........but to be honest we've been screwed over completely which only streangthens my resolve ans passion for juve, i only wish i could say the same for alot of so called juve fans

Watson

Jul 16, 2006
I really dislike the 30 points but I think we can still go straight back up if we keep our star player's, even if we don't we still have some good youth for a good year. I would be pleased still if we don't automatically go back up to Serie A but I think we will still have a good year.

May 25, 2006
We all become so emotinals when it comes to our love.. 'La Juve'..:toast:
but let`s live in reality now.. I know it`s hard but....:cry: ..
well, our problem is bigger than you ever imagine..
you can`t go back to Serie-A after just one season if you`re already back with 30 points..
and also don`t take those teams who play in Serie-B for granted, `cause they`re not easy as much as you think..
they`re strongless according to Serie-A, but in Serie-B they`d be different, especially when they already got used to play in this kinda level. but Juve are not "Obvouisly".. as well as, our greatest players will go. so, I don`t think Juve`d be the strongest one.. Sorry...:cry: .
it`s really hard for me to say these words but I really have to face this black reality..
although we are in hard satution but I`m completely disagree when someone compare la Juve with teams like Nottingham or something..
these kinda teams are not the biggest in their country and also their history is nothing like Juventus..
La Juve`ve been the best in Italy from the very start.. and when it comes to the Champions League.. it`s true, we`ve won the cup in only two times.. but we`ve reached to the final many times.. we were just unlucky...
I know, it`d take so many years for our Juve to be the No.1 again.. but we`ll be back... trust me........
I just don`t know how we will handle the truth..
when I heard the news on friday.. I just started cry and cry:cry: .. trying to wash away the pain.. but I couldn`t........:cry: ..............................​

Everything means nothing.. if ain`t got Juventus..:cry: .!!

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Jus_Juve said:
Yes young players. How talented are they? If they are as prodigous as Messi surely they would have broken into the Juve first team just like Del Piero did ages ago.

Dont tell me Capello dont give them chances bullshit. Only a manager out of his mind would let a talent stay in reserves or youth system. This goes to show that none of our talent has the potential to be future stars. Good enough for clubs like Lecce or Bologna maybe, but certainly not the ones to lead us back to the top.

Or unless Juve's ambitions has shrunked and will settle for Serie A mid table.
dude you are out of your fucking mind! i cant believe my eyes!!Seria A mid table? are you serious? dude if juve get back in Seria A every sponsor that they had before they got demoted will be back and then i dont think that juve will make 10-20 mil. but 100-200 mil!!! if juve manage to get back in Seria A in the next two years witch they will manage to do all of the teams former sponsors will be back and all the money will be back and juve will have the market power that they had and will be able to buy strong players again!!! so dont you ever say that its over for juve cause its not! juve will get back on its feet again and when they do a lot of buts will be kicked.....firs Milans.....then Romas and then my favourite but kicking Inter Milan!!!! this is just the Italian asses that juve will kick! i wont even mention what they will do to all the other european clubs!! i will only say that when juve comes back to Seria A, dark ages will come for all of the italian teams!!

Watch out Seria A JUVE is coming!!!

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Juve_fanatic said:
dude you are out of your fucking mind! i cant believe my eyes!!Seria A mid table? are you serious? dude if juve get back in Seria A every sponsor that they had before they got demoted will be back and then i dont think that juve will make 10-20 mil. but 100-200 mil!!! if juve manage to get back in Seria A in the next two years witch they will manage to do all of the teams former sponsors will be back and all the money will be back and juve will have the market power that they had and will be able to buy strong players again!!! so dont you ever say that its over for juve cause its not! juve will get back on its feet again and when they do a lot of buts will be kicked.....firs Milans.....then Romas and then my favourite but kicking Inter Milan!!!! this is just the Italian asses that juve will kick! i wont even mention what they will do to all the other european clubs!! i will only say that when juve comes back to Seria A, dark ages will come for all of the italian teams!!

Watch out Seria A JUVE is coming!!!
Man,I must to adimt : your speech was like one of J.F. Kennedy's.:D

Mar 12, 2004
Juve have got youngsters, marchisio, and allessandro bettega, valpato etc let alone all those players on loan across half of the teams in serie a and b last season, also the back up players like tudor tacchinardi, legrottaglie etc we have a team that most other fans dream of out on loan and in our reserve's, i admit promotion first time round will be hard 20 points is alot but we can do it and this might be a chance to bleed in a number of younger players who just need this chance, maybe this is fate , maybe this has happened to allow the younger players in to become greats, i know i'm speaking with blind hope but right now i'm in dispear i need this hope to get through the shock and rage i feel

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Pete/ForzaJUVE said:
Juve have got youngsters, marchisio, and allessandro bettega, valpato etc let alone all those players on loan across half of the teams in serie a and b last season, also the back up players like tudor tacchinardi, legrottaglie etc we have a team that most other fans dream of out on loan and in our reserve's, i admit promotion first time round will be hard 20 points is alot but we can do it and this might be a chance to bleed in a number of younger players who just need this chance, maybe this is fate , maybe this has happened to allow the younger players in to become greats, i know i'm speaking with blind hope but right now i'm in dispear i need this hope to get through the shock and rage i feel
corect me if im wrong but isnt juve minus 30 points and also isnt Tachinardi playing for Vinareal (or is he on loan.....i dont really know)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)