"Unheard-of" (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Category: <b>General</b><br><br>In light of the sentence decreed by the Commissione d’Appello Federale, which has proposed the demotion of Juventus to Serie B with the deduction of 30 points, Chairman Giovanni Cobolli Gigli has made the following statement: "It is unheard-of. We expected a balanced sentence from a court comprised of jurists of such esteem, both in its form and its content. Evidently our expectations were misplaced. The sentences signal a desire to attack the companies with excessive severity. We do not understand the differential legal treatment applied to the four cases under consideration. As the facts have clearly demonstrated, the episodes relating to Juventus under the observation of the sporting tribunal are without question comparable to those with which the other teams are charged. The difference being that in our case only two matches have been called into question. Therefore in this moment our priority is to look after the interests of our fans and those of the minor share holders, and we will do this straight away, appealing to the Consiglio Federale"<br><br>Source: Juventus.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
i think we should call this 'the juventus screw job'.its a blatant attempt to not let juventus back in serie A for another 2 years atleast.and i think its a very big atleast ,until the appeal does some damage limitation.

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
I think its 30 point because of the 10 games that were proven for fixing...

juve with the possibility of not being in seira A for two years means our players wont except to go on loan.

I hope that we deduct the 30 points in appeal

plus moggi will get a his license cut off for five years.. knowing that he wont use it
is ridicules.. he is the one who brought this mess and he should be punished

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I can handle 30 points...

Being relegated to C1 would've killed the club as we know it

Delpiero

Aug 4, 2003
alex del piero you have the chance to get your proude back we all now that the last two years with capello under the seat of manager you hadnt much time to play but now even if you will become 33 years old you can still help the team to achieve our goals ..... GOOD LUCK ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO AND JUVENTUS

jaansu

Jul 12, 2002
I think we are victims of our own success. All supporters of other italian teams hate to see Juve win that is a well known fact.

Ok there were some dodgy games but we weren't the only ones, but we were always going to be hit hardest.

I reckon next seasons Serie A will mean didly squat to the winners, as they won't have played against Italy's strongest team. It will be like being Boxing's world heavyweight champion somehow avoiding to fight Mike Tyson.

So I don't care if Inter or Roma win it. When we come back to Serie A we'll show them who the boss is!!!

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
jaansu said:
I think we are victims of our own success. All supporters of other italian teams hate to see Juve win that is a well known fact.

Ok there were some dodgy games but we weren't the only ones, but we were always going to be hit hardest.

I reckon next seasons Serie A will mean didly squat to the winners, as they won't have played against Italy's strongest team. It will be like being Boxing's world heavyweight champion somehow avoiding to fight Mike Tyson.

So I don't care if Inter or Roma win it. When we come back to Serie A we'll show them who the boss is!!!
Good thinking.I think more,less the same.
I am deadly scared about 30 points.Maybe this means that we will tear apart.No player will stay with us,exept DP.
It is a terrible situation.
And that poor bastard Mancini wants the scudettos for Inter.Poor creep.
When Inter will stop loosing with Juve almost every game does not matter where in Milan or Turin he can hope that that cemetery for players called Inter will get the sccudetto.
Anyway ,this is a very,very bad situation.We will lose enormous amount of money.
I am afraid that we will need,in this situation 4 years to stand up on our feet like we were before the Calciopoli.Forza Juve,nessuno come noi.

rain

Mar 11, 2006
gray said:
I can handle 30 points...

Being relegated to C1 would've killed the club as we know it

I think that the 30 pts deductions is more or less the same as a relegation to Serie C. It will take us two years to return to Serie A. Lets just hope that the appeal will reduce the penalty

Jus_Juve

May 14, 2006
This is the end. You kids are too naive, yes we still got DP. But he is in his twilight of his career, old that is. We wont be able to get back to Serie A for at least 2 years or more....And to recover from all this mess consider the fact that football nowadays is all about money, we may need at least 10 years if we are lucky.

Yes Milan bounced back before, but that was in the 80s where money was not much of a significance/important back then.

Its over guys... Juve will be remembered as one of the biggest, greatest and most successful club in Europe only in memory. From today onwards, we will be in the league as Nottingham Forest, Benfica, Red Star Belgrade, Steaua Bucarest- the fallen gaints. All are former European Champions, but are now unable to live up to their past glories as well as even to compete in the ECL.

Juventus are officially relegated to Serie B and with that we are now a middle-class European Club instead of a top one not becoz of Juventus's past glories are gone, but becoz now we are only left with players of a middle-level team.

Goodbye Serie A titles and dream on about the European Champions League....:sad:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
ESS-Juventino said:
I think after appeal they will reduce 30 points to 10-15 points and we will remain in B. But we can comeback next year to serie A. maybe wishfull thinking.
here is the plus side though,
  1. juve will have the strongest team seie b has ever seen
  2. we still have more spending power than any club in serie b
  3. atalanta won promotion to serie a despite losing 45 points over teh camapign, i am sure we can go through a season and not drop more than 15 points

keep the faith

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Jus_Juve said:
This is the end. You kids are too naive, yes we still got DP. But he is in his twilight of his career, old that is. We wont be able to get back to Serie A for at least 2 years or more....And to recover from all this mess consider the fact that football nowadays is all about money, we may need at least 10 years if we are lucky.

Yes Milan bounced back before, but that was in the 80s where money was not much of a significance/important back then.

Its over guys... Juve will be remembered as one of the biggest, greatest and most successful club in Europe only in memory. From today onwards, we will be in the league as Nottingham Forest, Benfica, Red Star Belgrade, Steaua Bucarest- the fallen gaints. All are former European Champions, but are now unable to live up to their past glories as well as even to compete in the ECL.

Juventus are officially relegated to Serie B and with that we are now a middle-class European Club instead of a top one not becoz of Juventus's past glories are gone, but becoz now we are only left with players of a middle-level team.

Goodbye Serie A titles and dream on about the European Champions League....:sad:
hahahahahahhahaah
money was not important in the 80's? were you watching the same league? all of europes top players came to serie a because that waswhere the money was.

look mate at teh end of the day juve have a massive and loyal support and we can market teh club in teh right way and we can all do our bit by buying direct from the club, meaning more money for the club.
juve will not go the way of nottingham forest or any other fallen idol, remember they only won one (or two) championships, hardly in the same league as us are they?

rain

Mar 11, 2006
The reason is just that my friend. The fact that money is everything nowadays will help us to bounce back. All those shareholders and our sponsors will help Juve bounce back to Seie A. It will take a couple of years - and if the appeal works it will take only this year- and you will see that everything will get better than before. Everything happens for a reason my dear friend. What doesnt kill you makes you stronger. Relegation offered us the clearing of the team from old players and and gave us the chance to bring in our young players. Best of all we got rid of Capello. I know that being demoted is not good for our status and personally I cried for many days before the decision but then i came to accept the fact that this can't change and that we will fight it and get back to Serie A despite what every as...ole thinks. We just have to stick by our team.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
rain said:
The reason is just that my friend. The fact that money is everything nowadays will help us to bounce back. All those shareholders and our sponsors will help Juve bounce back to Seie A. It will take a couple of years - and if the appeal works it will take only this year- and you will see that everything will get better than before. Everything happens for a reason my dear friend. What doesnt kill you makes you stronger. Relegation offered us the clearing of the team from old players and and gave us the chance to bring in our young players. Best of all we got rid of Capello. I know that being demoted is not good for our status and personally I cried for many days before the decision but then i came to accept the fact that this can't change and that we will fight it and get back to Serie A despite what every as...ole thinks. We just have to stick by our team.
good sentiments buddy, lets keep the faith and stick by our team

Jus_Juve

May 14, 2006
Bozi.78 said:
hahahahahahhahaah
money was not important in the 80's? were you watching the same league? all of europes top players came to serie a because that waswhere the money was.

look mate at teh end of the day juve have a massive and loyal support and we can market teh club in teh right way and we can all do our bit by buying direct from the club, meaning more money for the club.
juve will not go the way of nottingham forest or any other fallen idol, remember they only won one (or two) championships, hardly in the same league as us are they?
Yes. Money was important back then , but search your heart. Money played an important role that time, but now its even more important. Times have changed. 2 bucks can buy you a bowl of noodles back then but now 2 bucks can only get you a can of drink.

Yes Nottingham, Steaua they all won 1 or 2 European cup, but hey? Juve only won twice as well remember?

Banking on supporters to get you rich? Hey how much can an average supporter fork out? Their whole family fortune? And then we gonna have fund raising or something? The most a fan can do is may be buy season ticket, or some scarfs or maybe 1 home jersey.

How much can that be altogether? 10 to 20 million from fans world wide? A club's organisation doesnt invole only 10 or 20 million, heck a player sometimes cost more than that.

And until some financial problems can be solved, Juve will have players suitable only for playing in Atalanta or Genoa. No player of World-cup and champions league standard will ever play for Juve again.

Jus_Juve

May 14, 2006
rain said:
Yes young players. How talented are they? If they are as prodigous as Messi surely they would have broken into the Juve first team just like Del Piero did ages ago.

Dont tell me Capello dont give them chances bullshit. Only a manager out of his mind would let a talent stay in reserves or youth system. This goes to show that none of our talent has the potential to be future stars. Good enough for clubs like Lecce or Bologna maybe, but certainly not the ones to lead us back to the top.

Or unless Juve's ambitions has shrunked and will settle for Serie A mid table.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Jus_Juve said:
Yes. Money was important back then , but search your heart. Money played an important role that time, but now its even more important. Times have changed. 2 bucks can buy you a bowl of noodles back then but now 2 bucks can only get you a can of drink.

Yes Nottingham, Steaua they all won 1 or 2 European cup, but hey? Juve only won twice as well remember?

Banking on supporters to get you rich? Hey how much can an average supporter fork out? Their whole family fortune? And then we gonna have fund raising or something? The most a fan can do is may be buy season ticket, or some scarfs or maybe 1 home jersey.

How much can that be altogether? 10 to 20 million from fans world wide? A club's organisation doesnt invole only 10 or 20 million, heck a player sometimes cost more than that.

And until some financial problems can be solved, Juve will have players suitable only for playing in Atalanta or Genoa. No player of World-cup and champions league standard will ever play for Juve again.
you miss teh point, nots forest were not a dominating club over many years as juve have been , they were a small provincial club who hit the jackpot over a few short glory years
if every juve fan in the world buys direct from the club, say 10 million shirt sales, direct to teh club is a lot of money. once back in serie a we will get great sponsor and tv deals again
yeah coz when milan got relegated they could only attract players like gullit, van basten, rijkard ......

Jus_Juve

May 14, 2006
Bozi.78 said:
you miss teh point, nots forest were not a dominating club over many years as juve have been , they were a small provincial club who hit the jackpot over a few short glory years
if every juve fan in the world buys direct from the club, say 10 million shirt sales, direct to teh club is a lot of money. once back in serie a we will get great sponsor and tv deals again
yeah coz when milan got relegated they could only attract players like gullit, van basten, rijkard ......
Milan did attract top class players in guilt , van basten. But will we be as able to reach the top again in this increasinlgly money-crazy football world?

I am afraid in the end we may be stuck with Volpe or Bonnefoi in the long run and never recover from it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)