Under - 24 Dream Team (1 Viewer)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Know the subs and everyone but who is Bourillon and Marange
Marange is defender from Bordeaux.

Bourillon is defender from PSG I think

Besides the two Eddy mentionned, I dont know Digard either. But an impressive bunch. Not that I have seen them all, havent seen Sissoko yet for example.
Didier Digard

Midfielder from PSG

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Know the subs and everyone but who is Bourillon and Marange
Bourillon is a defender thats capable of playing as a defensive midfielder too, very impressive player. He plays for PSG, hasnt really adapted to the team, but he impressed me when he was playing for Rennes last season.

Marange, is a leftback that plays for Bordeaux, 2 years ago he was hailed as one of the best young defenders in France, his development halted after that, but potential wise i see him as being one of the best fullbacks in the Ligue. He just needs a better chance.

Besides the two Eddy mentionned, I dont know Digard either. But an impressive bunch. Not that I have seen them all, havent seen Sissoko yet for example.
Digard is a defensive midfielder that plays for PSG, strong player, hard tackler and a decent passer.

Sissoko is a player that will play for a big team someday, he's only 17 years old, but physically he's a monster. He's just too strong for his age. He really needs to improve his technical side though, his passing and ball control in particular. that will come with time, and when he does improve his technical side, I predict he will be one of the best Defensive mids in the world, i just hope France convince him to play for them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)