Ultras, DOCS, and Supporter Groups Websites (4 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
It only took him three seconds to find the matching panties, and much to his sheer delight, she stripped off her skirt and pantyhose leaving her totally naked below her waist. This was too much, the tent in the front of his pants was a dead giveaway, he had a hardon the size of the Washington Monument. Oblivious to this fact, she slipped into the sheer black undies and posed provocatively for him, with her huge breast spilling out over the top of her bra, and her dark brown pubic hair, easily visible through the transparent fabric covering her pussy. "Well, how do I look sex videos," she asked while posing with her hands on her hips. He tried to answer, but no words came out of his mouth, but it didn't matter, because it was at that instant she said softly, "Winston, you seem to be having a problem inside of your trousers." Now totally embarrassed, he stammered, "I-I'm very sorry
:lol:

alexvsc

Sep 9, 2011
Can someone tell me what are the main Juve's group of supporters, which is the biggest, where were they in the old stadium and where will they be in the new stadium?
I use to hear about Drughi and Viking
In the last game, today, vs Parma, i saw Viking with Drughi in the stand at the right, which i suppose it's the south stand. Is this correct?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Can someone tell me what are the main Juve's group of supporters, which is the biggest, where were they in the old stadium and where will they be in the new stadium?
I use to hear about Drughi and Viking
In the last game, today, vs Parma, i saw Viking with Drughi in the stand at the right, which i suppose it's the south stand. Is this correct?
drughi and viking dont sit together, drughi is curva sud, and viking curva nord, there are many other groups that occupy both ends, but they are the 2 most recognised groups

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Exactly, the Curva Nord is reserved for Juventus fan club/DOC members now.

The club forced all of the ultra groups to stand in the Curva Sud and there was a big fight between the Drughi and Viking over who would get the best location in the CS. Viking won, so they and the other groups (Nucleo, Tradizione, Antichi Valori etc) stand in the lower tier and the Drughi are in the upper tier.

Don't be surprised if the club to one day eradicates ultra groups from the stadium altogether. Would be sad TBH, they bring a unique and much needed atmosphere to the game.

alexvsc

Sep 9, 2011
Exactly, the Curva Nord is reserved for Juventus fan club/DOC members now.

The club forced all of the ultra groups to stand in the Curva Sud and there was a big fight between the Drughi and Viking over who would get the best location in the CS. Viking won, so they and the other groups (Nucleo, Tradizione, Antichi Valori etc) stand in the lower tier and the Drughi are in the upper tier.

Don't be surprised if the club to one day eradicates ultra groups from the stadium altogether. Would be sad TBH, they bring a unique and much needed atmosphere to the game.
Could you tell me what does DOC stand for?

Yeah, I agree. I think that most people don't give value to ultras, viewing them as criminals (at least it's what happens here in Portugal, i don't know if happens the same in Italy) but they're always there to support the team e and create an amazing atmosphere.

Thanks.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Could you tell me what does DOC stand for?

Yeah, I agree. I think that most people don't give value to ultras, viewing them as criminals (at least it's what happens here in Portugal, i don't know if happens the same in Italy) but they're always there to support the team e and create an amazing atmosphere.

Thanks.
Repression for ultras in Italy is terrible as well. Many laws are passed by the government to try and hold them down and break them apart.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)