Ukraine - Bulgaria 0-3 (2 goals by Bojinov) (2 Viewers)

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
no.......... he is only 20 and u need to know that :D its crazy he was playin with lecce in 01-02, he almost seems like a vet in the league and he hasnt even started his career..

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
Morra10 said:
no.......... he is only 20 and u need to know that :D its crazy he was playin with lecce in 01-02, he almost seems like a vet in the league and he hasnt even started his career..
he did played for his nation in Euro2004, didnt he?:faq1:
cant believe what I heard:pumpkin:

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
its alright, I'd like to set an example here and make sure no one will make this silly mistake again:cry:
someone here must has the same thought as mine once they saw this thread, I am so sure of that:pumpkin:

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Bulgaria loss leaves Ukraine reeling

Valeri Bojinov scored twice as Bulgaria claimed a thrilling 3-0 victory in their UEFA European Under-21 Championship qualifying campaign to leave Ukraine, finalists in the last edition barely two months ago, shell-shocked.

Olexiy Mykhaylychenko's charges went into the Group 12 encounter keen to build on their success at the finals in Portugal earlier this summer but they were never able to recover from Dimo Atanasov's thunderous first-half opener. It left Andriy Pyatov with no chance and things were to get worse for the FC Vorskla Poltava goalkeeper as Bojinov doubled the advantage, showing fine technique to volley in from a corner. The highly-rated Juventus youngster added a third midway through the second half to leave the home crowd reeling.

uefa.com

---------------------------------------------------

Now, where are the goals??:eyebrows: :eyebrows:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)