uefa say that juve will play in next year champions league (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
i am sorry mods i know i opened another page for the scandel but i think this is different news so please dont close it

i was reading the news on uefa website and it included the name of juve in the cl and not roma like some people said juve will not go to cl and roma will take their place

http://www.uefa.com/competitions/UCL/news/Kind=1/newsId=422951.html

Group stage contenders
The other sides already scheduled to be in August's group-stage draw along with Barcelona, Madrid and Celtic are: Chelsea FC, Manchester United FC, Juventus, AC Milan, Olympique Lyonnais, FC Girondins de Bordeaux, FC Bayern München, Werder Bremen, FC Porto, Sporting Clube de Portugal, PSV Eindoven, Olympiacos CFP and RSC Anderlecht. Of the 57 teams to take part in qualifying, five are yet to be confirmed as league title races are still on in Bulgaria, Hungary, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia.

the full list

Provisional access list - 2006/07 UEFA Champions League
Teams in bold already confirmed in position
IOC Stage Club
ESP Grp FC Barcelona (holders)
ESP Grp Real Madrid CF
ESP Q3 Valencia CF
ESP Q3 CA Osasuna
ENG Grp Chelsea FC
ENG Grp Manchester United FC
ENG Q3 Liverpool FC
ENG Q3 Arsenal FC
ITA Grp Juventus
ITA Grp AC Milan
ITA Q3 FC Internazionale Milano
ITA Q3 ACF Fiorentina
FRA Grp Olympique Lyonnais
FRA Grp FC Girondins de Bordeaux
FRA Q3 LOSC Lille Métropole
GER Grp FC Bayern München
GER Grp Werder Bremen
GER Q3 Hamburger SV
POR Grp FC Porto
POR Grp Sporting Clube de Portugal
POR Q3 SL Benfica
NED Grp PSV Eindhoven
NED Q3 AFC Ajax
GRE Grp Olympiacos CFP
GRE Q3 AEK Athens FC
BEL Grp RSC Anderlecht
BEL Q3 R. Standard de Liège
SCO Grp Celtic FC
SCO Q2 Heart of Midlothian FC
TUR Q3 Galatasaray SK
TUR Q2 Fenerbahçe SK
CZE Q3 FC Slovan Liberec
CZE Q2 FK Mladá Boleslav
RUS Q3 PFC CSKA Moskva
RUS Q2 FC Spartak Moskva
AUT Q3 FK Austria Wien
AUT Q2 SV Austria Salzburg
UKR Q3 FC Shakhtar Donetsk
UKR Q2 FC Dynamo Kyiv
ISR Q3 Maccabi Haifa FC
SCG Q2 FK Crvena Zvezda
POL Q2 Legia Warszawa
SUI Q2 FC Zürich
NOR Q2 Vålerenga IF
BUL Q2 PFC Levski Sofia
CRO Q2 NK Dinamo Zagreb
DEN Q2 FC København
HUN Q2 Újpesti TE
ROU Q2 FC Sportul Studentesc
SWE Q2 Djurgårdens IF
SVK Q2 MFK Ružomberok
SLO Q1 NK Gorica
CYP Q1 Apollon Limassol FC
BIH Q1 NK Široki Brijeg
LAT Q1 FHK Liepajas Metalurgs
FIN Q1 Myllykosken Pallo-47
MOL Q1 FC Sheriff
GEO Q1 FC Sioni Bolnisi
LIT Q1 FK Ekranas
ISL Q1 FH Hafnarfjördur
MKD Q1 FK Rabotnicki
IRL Q1 Cork City FC
BLS Q1 FC Shakhtyor Soligorsk
ARM Q1 FC Pyunik
MLT Q1 Birkirkara FC
ALB Q1 KS Elbasani
EST Q1 FC TVMK Tallinn
NIR Q1 Linfield FC
WAL Q1 Total Network Solutions FC
LUX Q1 F91 Dudelange
AZE Q1 FK Baku
FAR Q1 B36 Tórshavn
KAZ Q1 FK Aktobe

Buy on AliExpress.com

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
And since Uefa has been distancing itself from what its happening in Italy, nothing is for sure...They will probably wait and see what is final verdict.

Geof

May 14, 2004
this means nothing. They only revealed who qualified for the CL.
They haven't got any ground to exclude Juve as of today.

jaansu

Jul 12, 2002
I wouldn't take this for granted. If the investigations go against us I can't see us in Serie B and play in the CL.

I know it is being pessimistic, sorry.

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
Yeah.the list is PROVISIONAL,meaning that it is subject to change.If the FIGC relegate us and strip us of No. 29,then we will ahve no basis for playing in next year's CL

imagr

Dec 22, 2005
The final list is about to be announced on 6th of July, till then the Italian Justice has the time to make the decision. After that date we ll know the future of vechia sinora

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I've been thinking about something related to this issue. The allegations against us are for past seasons and not this one, right? So even if we are relegated to Serie B we would have won the Scudetto square and fair this season and thus have claim to the CL.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Stuart said:
I've been thinking about something related to this issue. The allegations against us are for past seasons and not this one, right? So even if we are relegated to Serie B we would have won the Scudetto square and fair this season and thus have claim to the CL.
this sounds logical

But, if we would have been relegated, we wouldnt have won this seasons scudetto, because we would have been playing in serie B

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
I know i read somewhere that the season a team is relegated for whatever reason they will not be allowed to partipate in any european competitions.

salvatore_

May 16, 2006
qualification is based on your finishing position if were relegated,its because we finished last for cheating!which still has to be proven!to me it seem's harsh to punish a team and 13million registered supports for one man's actions!!but if we win together we loose together!even if the punishment was no champions league for next season it would be a blessing for the club fiancelly!! the team would also need to be focusing on winning the league to prove immediately that moggi wasn't the reason for success

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
UEFA has no reason to enforce rules on something that's out of their league or something they don't understand. It would be ludicrous for them to be so presumptive as to make decisions that the Lega Calcio is currently not able to make.

Until officially decided otherwise, Juve won their 29th Scudetto. Period.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Stuart said:
Unfortunately I don't think so.

If we are indeed convicted of wrongdoing in the previous seasons, we would effectively be stripped of all our points and not be in Serie A this year; therefore effectively ruling out the possibility of winning our 29th scudetto and qualifying for the Champions League.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)