UEFA European Football Awards (1 Viewer)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by ida_lau ] ++
I voted at work, when it was done there was another screen saying something like "your vote has been counted". No results shown.

But when I tried to do the same at home, nothing happened. So I guess that vote wasn't counted.
Your vote was counted but they don't show the results until the night that they hand out the reward. So that it will remain a surprise.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I voted delpiero for best forward because it did not say for that season and i think overall delpiero is by far a better forward.
If you look at the likes of van nistleroy most of his goals he did not create for himself, it was the team who created them for him...for example the goals he scored against juve, he got all the praise for the first one but look at beckams ball :shocked: and his second goal was an error made by tudor but yet he still got all the praise ive seen him a lot this year and a lot of him goals came from the work of the team but yet he is still rated by a lot to be the best striker in the world when all he does is tap the ball in.
Alot more forwards in the list given are like this too but most of the goals DP scores are created by himself... he is a genius!

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Godot ] ++
and I can't believe that you're planning to vote for Pippo! :fero: Change that to Del Piero now! :devil:

:D
I was actually planning to vote for Zlatan Ibrahimovic but I felt that I shouldn't be too biased. So I picked the one who deserved it most. :D

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

Your vote was counted but they don't show the results until the night that they hand out the reward. So that it will remain a surprise.
No no I meant the second time I voted, a different computer, a different location.

Really NOTHING happened!

The first time was OK

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++

I was actually planning to vote for Zlatan Ibrahimovic but I felt that I shouldn't be too biased. So I picked the one who deserved it most. :D
Stop being un idiota and vote for DP! :D

OP
Anders

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #109
    Never - they just wanted us to vote and sit around and wait for the results, but it's all a part of UEFA's evil plan. While everyone is waiting by their computers, Lennart Johansson will fly around like Santa Claus and take over the world.

In other words... I dunno :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)