UEFA Coefficient (2 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Don't know what's all the fuss about coefficients, if we can't manage third place we're not worthy of CL. Simple as that.

Mar 10, 2009
Don't know what's all the fuss about coefficients, if we can't manage third place we're not worthy of CL. Simple as that.
next year where gonna have fiorentina back, and it's gonna be even harder to get a CL place. DDo you really think the likes of buffon and cheilni will want to stay when there not garunteed cl football?

this is a big shame, i've seen spain, england, and now germany over take us. All of this because of the stupid scandel. I can't believe the 4th spot has now gone :sergio:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

next year where gonna have fiorentina back, and it's gonna be even harder to get a CL place. DDo you really think the likes of buffon and cheilni will want to stay when there not garunteed cl football?

this is a big shame, i've seen spain, england, and now germany over take us. All of this because of the stupid scandel. I can't believe the 4th spot has now gone :sergio:
Well we are where we are. We can either accept defeat or get on with it. Chiellin and Buffon will stay this year and without CL we outta be gunning for the title next season and if not...fuck it.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I said that ages ago and people told me that I am a fool and should instead support Milan. Now the exact same people are cheering for an German team against an Italian team.

A bunch of fucking hypocrites.

Mar 10, 2009
so lets see, 3 spots for the cl

inter milan are garunteed a spot, so that leaves 2 for roma, ac milan, fiorentina and juve to fight for. Meh I wouldn't me surprised if we miss out on another year of the cl.

end of the day, cl gets u a lot of money, how can we spend big if we keep missing out from the cl. We need that 4th spot, so forza inter

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
I said that ages ago and people told me that I am a fool and should instead support Milan. Now the exact same people are cheering for an German team against an Italian team.

A bunch of fucking hypocrites.
And then they'll find out that the German team loses against that Italian team they cheered into the final. I'm looking forward to it.

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
so lets see, 3 spots for the cl

inter milan are garunteed a spot, so that leaves 2 for roma, ac milan, fiorentina and juve to fight for. Meh I wouldn't me surprised if we miss out on another year of the cl.

end of the day, cl gets u a lot of money, how can we spend big if we keep missing out from the cl. We need that 4th spot, so forza inter
So what? It will only make the competition better because the teams don't get a CL spot in their arse for reaching nothing. If we can't make a top three place then we don't deserve better. I don't know why people can't understand that. But go cheer for Inter because that's what a Juve fan would do :howler:

medo

May 26, 2007
Inter wins the CL, Fulham beat Hamburg, no problem :shifty:
I beg to differ..
I'm not pleased that Inter did knock Barca out of CL last night, but I was pleased that an Italian team did.. for I'm sick of all shitty leagues fans mocking and underestimating Serie A..
having said that, I still want those f*cken Inter cunts to lose in all their competitions.. even if it'll cost Serie A a spot in CL.
like someone here said it - if we don't reach at least 3rd place, we don't deserve CL.

and I do prefer a Scudetto at the moment. so maybe that we're out of CL it's a chance to restructure the team and concentrate on the league's title!

Forza Juve!!

Mar 10, 2009
So what? It will only make the competition better because the teams don't get a CL spot in their arse for reaching nothing. If we can't make a top three place then we don't deserve better. I don't know why people can't understand that. But go cheer for Inter because that's what a Juve fan would do :howler:

I want the 4th spot as a safety net, it makes no sense at all to say it doesnt matter, especially since how badly we've been this season. If we finish 4th we could still get a lot of money by doing decent in the cl. As Alen mentioned AC Milan finished 4th in 2002 and won the champions league in 2003.

like someone here said it - if we don't reach at least 3rd place, we don't deserve CL.

this argument is weak, I could easily go back for the last 10 weeks or so, when it was certain we werent gonna finish in the top 3, and quote about 70% of this forum moaning about how were gonna miss cl football by missing 4th spot. And how it is a must to finish 4th, but now all a sudden it doesnt matter anymore

medo

May 26, 2007
this argument is weak, I could easily go back for the last 10 weeks or so, when it was certain we werent gonna finish in the top 3, and quote about 70% of this forum moaning about how were gonna miss cl football by missing 4th spot. And how it is a must to finish 4th, but now all a sudden it doesnt matter anymore
This is my personal opinion, that despite all the money you can gain from CL, winning it is more significant and meaningful where you have proven you are the best in your league - in last season at least..
I don't believe in participating "just because"..
were Juve a based team (I mean not reconstructing) at the moment then I'd say what the hec, just let us in and we might win it..
but even for a based team and furthermore for a reconstructing one - you'll usually have to choose: CL or the League's title..
what I'm really missing is the Scudetto...
Let us take over Serie A first, then the time will come for CL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)