Uefa CL draw (1 Viewer)

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
mmmmm.....i love this draw...
i really like it....:D

i don't know what will happen to barca side(either supporters or club), if they are knock out in 1/4 final....
we know we can do it...but we must be careful..may be we can consider puyol after the match...:cool:

in semi final, i'm glad if we meet man u....we must payback our mistake...

with madrid also...let the All Stars team knows, JUVE IS MIGHTIEST IN EUROPE

I'm waiting for 3 italian teams in semi...but let juve beat the Barca first....hopefully

lazio also...i want they in final also....SHOW THE ITALIAN TEAM can conquer the Europe

in Serie A its a different cases....Juve must beat the rival (milan, lazio n roma especially):fero:

FORZA JUVE

Buy on AliExpress.com

cynical

Mar 7, 2003
It's kinda funny when u think about it......
juve the weakest- statistically- among all the final 8 with only 7 points and barca the strongest with 16......having said that and as Ferrara said: “Under a technical point of view there’s no difference between the 8 teams."..........hopefully we advance to meet zizou in the semi:cool:

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
on the paper, especially when we see in the barca's group (2nd phase), seems that no team can threat them except inter...they win in nou camp because they're lucky....by that time, inter have so many injured player.....and then, they draw in san siro...inter still missing some of their player but inter still can manage...

so, i think if barca in group D..they also have a difficulties same as juve...16 points in group D didn't same with 16 points in group A....

hopefully juve will try their best to beat barca...

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Tacchinardi: “This is the match we wanted to play, because we have never faced Barcelona before. They’re a great team, but they let you play. The important thing is not to face an Italian team”.

Zambrotta: “Barcelona are having problems in the Spanish League, but they have been perfect in Champions League. It will be a very hard match.”

Ferrara: “Under a technical point of view there’s no difference between the 8 teams. I’m glad to face Barcelona because I’ve never played at Camp Nou”.

Buffon: “I’m happy for this draw, because Barcelona are a very hard opponent but we needed to avoid an Italian team. Hope to see three Italian teams in the semifinals”.

Oct 2, 2002
excellent draw for all Italian Teams! perfect!! FORZA ITALY, LETS ROCK THE WORLD AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am dreaming of MILAN-JUVENTUS final firstly Milan revenging for 1995 lost final then kicking arse of inter perdenti and juve crashing barca (IMO should be very easy!!! believe me!!) and then Man Utd!!!

Sh@d0w

Dec 7, 2002
we will beat barcelona home and away i think. the total win will be 3-1 to us :).
then we will head real madrid... and it will be hard :down:

hopefully this is the way it will be. at least i want it 2 be like this. then we will get 4 damn good games to watch :D.

FORZA JUVENTUS

jamaliano

Dec 7, 2002
We can handle Barca. We are stronger than them in all departments and especially in midfield. All we need is a little bit of self confidence in europe. We have been giving our opponents too much respect of late. Man U and Real will be tough nuts though. We will need luck, fortune and everything positive to knock any of them out.

may the lords of football be with us in the coming 2 months!

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
jamal i have to agree with you 100%, especially with real. Man U I think we can handle, but realistically we wont get the chance...

LTNS jamal btw!

and DPF, your sign is way :cool: :D :thumb:

nina

Feb 18, 2001
I don't think it will be easy at all, some of you are forgetting our horrible away results:

First stage:
18.09.2002 v Feyenoord (A) 1-1
23.10.2002 v Newcastle (A) 0-1
13.11.2002 v Dynamo (A) 2-1

Second stage:
26.11.2002 v Deportivo (A) 2-2
19.02.2003 v Man. United (A) 1-2
18.03.2003 v Basel (A) 1-2

I don't think I have to mention that Barça won all the games except the 0-0 draw against Inter away :rolleyes: That they faced only poor clubs is debatable as IMO we would have much more trouble with them then Barça did.

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
I don't think it will be easy at all, some of you are forgetting our horrible away results:

First stage:
18.09.2002 v Feyenoord (A) 1-1
23.10.2002 v Newcastle (A) 0-1
13.11.2002 v Dynamo (A) 2-1

Second stage:
26.11.2002 v Deportivo (A) 2-2
19.02.2003 v Man. United (A) 1-2
18.03.2003 v Basel (A) 1-2

I don't think I have to mention that Barça won all the games except the 0-0 draw against Inter away :rolleyes: That they faced only poor clubs is debatable as IMO we would have much more trouble with them then Barça did.
true! barca has been magnificent collecting 11 wins and 1 draw against inter milan at the san siro!!!

this is definitly a very tough game for us! but look at it this way!
this year there is no easy game! every game is hard and only the best of the best made it to the quarter finals!!!

going back to the game it is a tough encounter that both teams can win! i sure hope juve make it to the semi

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
Much depends (as usual) on our home leg. I can't understand why our away record is so poor. Barca are beatable, however, I don't think we'll progress to the semi-finals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)