Uefa Champions league Fantasy Football (2 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
That's pretty messed up.

Congrats to all who started De Sanctis, though. Udinese is proving to be a far tougher nut to crack than I would have ever given them credit for. Cosmic Cosmi has them firing on most of their cylinders.

Any more mixed metaphors? ;)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Btw, red cards or not, I got hosed by Riquelme's last-minute absence. Zenoni got me some good points for Udinese though...

Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
That's pretty messed up.

Congrats to all who started De Sanctis, though. Udinese is proving to be a far tougher nut to crack than I would have ever given them credit for. Cosmic Cosmi has them firing on most of their cylinders.

Any more mixed metaphors? ;)
I have a feeling that Cosmi will be a future juventus coach..

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I don't know if he'd be material the Juve front office would don (no pun intended) in the Juve blazer. But in the three games that matter thus far this season, he's by far doing the most with what he has for any coach in Serie A.

OP
Roman

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #47
    Crap....only 43 points.........Riquelme didn't play,Gerrard played only 15 minutes,Makay haven't scored.....damn.

hope for better luck next time...

Mar 6, 2005
    Well, don't forget, we were once heavily linked with Deschamps not too long ago.. I think Cosmi is far better than him and more experienced, so I wouldn't be surprised to see him an heir to capello..

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    yes! im in second to last or something, and one of my only 2 defenders is injured, and my center mid red carded :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Some players dissapointed me, Hleb, Gerrard and Figeroa only 1 points, Riquelme didnt play... still, 41 points sint bad. Luckily I had Sneijder in my team.

OP
    Roman

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #53
    Hienze is injured........fvck.
    who you suggest guys?for 5.9?
    O'shea maybe?

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
    Apr 22, 2005
    Ronaldinho was my captin on Match day 2 :D(50 points from the first part of MD2)and I had alex but transfered him ,bad mistake...trez,sheva,junhinho,and all my D racked up points....Footballaz is my team by the way...and i am gonna get my friend to join our league to improve our score...he is ranked like in the top 200 he had a chance to take the number one spot but didnt put alex as a captin:sad:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Something happened and I cannot access my original account on the site. I tried to log in and I had to set up a new team when I already had one...what the fvck? This completely fooked my chances over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)