Udinese's Strikers ? !!! (1 Viewer)

mate

Aug 28, 2002
I think Fava will score more. He is a very good player I followed him quite a lot last year in serie B and really rocked, becoming the topscorer.
Iaquinta IMO isn't anything special...

OP

Nedved 11

Jun 20, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    I think u are right but I know that Iaquinta is a regular first 11 player...

Is Fava a regular to ????

thanx

OP

Nedved 11

Jun 20, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    And if we are on the subject....

Andrea Ardito

or

Demetrio Albertini

for now both of them have 20 points from FANTAST FOOTBALL but lazio are a better team then siena . what means more points and Albertini takes the peneltys when Ardito isn't !!!!

what do u think??????

mate

Aug 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Nedved 11 ] ++
    I think u are right but I know that Iaquinta is a regular first 11 player...

Is Fava a regular to ????

thanx
    Fava 4 the moment not. But you have to consider that he arrived in Udinese the last day of the mercato + is his first serie A season while Iaquinta is in Udinese 4 quite a while. That's why maybe Spalletti don't always put him in the starting 11... but IMO he will earn a regular place soon.

I don't know that mutch of Ardito... I heard he is good and isn't him a foward? that's maybe why he is quoted like Albertini... anycase I will go 4 Demetrio cause he always do also quite a lot of goal, cause he do penalty and freekicks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)