U-20 World Cup (1 Viewer)

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
Portugal - France
Mexico - Brasil

It was a good game to watch last night. Gabriel is a very promising goalkeeper and I personally like Hugo Mallo and Rodrigo from Spain. Oriol and Canales are obviously two of the best players in the tournment. I hope a PT x BR in the final, but I honestly think it'll be FR x MEX. :D

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
Portugal 2-0 France

1keeper
6defenders
4midfielders

:lol:

France is really poor side. Grenier and Fofana are the only ones enjoyable. Kakuta and Lacazette didn't start and Griezmann had an invisible game. I hope Brazil beats Mexico, because they are way more easy to beat in the final. Mika, Portugal's goalkeeper, haven't suffered any goals so far, so I guess he already beat some record.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Mika is more than a keeper. ;)

No, seriously. A bit of luck on Portugal's side: France really blew some opportunities, and Portugal got a rather generous penalty, IMO. That said, you can't say the wrong team was the victor here.

Portugal tied Brazil's record of 6 consecutive matches in a U20 WC without conceding. Only one more to go, baby! :agree: :D

Pork Chops 4 Life!!!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I disagree. I think it was pretty even. That Oscar dude had a brilliant last goal but the rest was a crappier hattrick than the crappiest hattrick Cavani ever scored. The rest of Brazil looked like they'd rather be vacationing in the Bahamas. Dudu was about the only real exception.

Portugal couldn't commit people forward and threaten when they had every indication that they could.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Yeah altough Brazil didn't perform that well, Portugual stayed back and looking for counters when they could've done more IMO. And Oscar's last goal was a pure fluke he intended a cross. But still after Portugual second goal Brazil dominated the game .

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
The dude who scored the hattrick is pretty much inconsistent, but I like him. Maybe I'm biased, but I'd give the goalscorer's trophy to Henrique and the best player's trophy to Nélson Oliveira. Don't get me wrong, Henrique is an amazing goalscorer and I really like him, but, as an all around player, Nelson beats him easily in my opinion. Yesterday, he was a beast and he's pretty much the reason why Portugal came to final. I mean, it wasn't for a great defense that it happened (Portugal hadn't a great defense, we just played with nine defenders most of the games), but for the dude who happened to beat three or four defenders alone, with no support.

Sana and Caetano should've started every games, because after Oliveira they're practically the only ones who can manage the ball.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The dude who scored the hattrick is pretty much inconsistent, but I like him. Maybe I'm biased, but I'd give the goalscorer's trophy to Henrique and the best player's trophy to Nélson Oliveira. Don't get me wrong, Henrique is an amazing goalscorer and I really like him, but, as an all around player, Nelson beats him easily in my opinion. Yesterday, he was a beast and he's pretty much the reason why Portugal came to final. I mean, it wasn't for a great defense that it happened (Portugal hadn't a great defense, we just played with nine defenders most of the games), but for the dude who happened to beat three or four defenders alone, with no support.
100% agreement here.

Sana and Caetano should've started every games, because after Oliveira they're practically the only ones who can manage the ball.
I'm not 100% on this, however.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
Yeah, Caetano kinda shocked in the final, but he was ok overall and about Sana I've nothing to say as he's really good (I think he was injured for some games).

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011

Portugal fought very well until Oliveira got tired and Cedric left the pitch injured. The luck was on your side, this time. In the extra time, any team who scored would deserve the win. Brazil scored, congrats.

Bruno_Hott

Juvemediacenter on google
Sep 19, 2006

Portugal fought very well until Oliveira got tired and Cedric left the pitch injured. The luck was on your side, this time. In the extra time, any team who scored would deserve the win. Brazil scored, congrats.
you were absolutly wrong:
1st Brazil dominated all matched, includes a GOAL not conceded for the referee:
2nd. The 2nd goal of Portugal was a lucky, like 3rd of brazil.
Portugal team was totally DONE, everybody was tired and physical pathetic, Brazil get 2 extra times on 1 week, and every one was fit and running.
and for last, Portugal played all time on defensive, and when get the second goal the goal keeper MIKA maked a poor play holding the ball spendt the time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)